Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Yuku FTL...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

YO GZA, what were you wearing? I'm the dude who won the Fight Night Tourney lol.

I was wearing Light Out and Glow in the dark PACMAN Knows shirt

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Just got my manny huarache trainers... Will take pics soon... These are sooo clean!

Dope pics GzA!
Did you get the fight nights local? Looks like you were driving them home, I didn't know anywhere on island got them...Unless you were picking them up from a PO box or something?

Originally Posted by GZA73

YO GZA, what were you wearing? I'm the dude who won the Fight Night Tourney lol.

Oh I was wearing the blue boom shirt and Philippines hat lol.

I also won the raffle for a pair of the trainer 1.3 but they gave me an 8.5 so I let the other dude have it lol. And some other person had a 10 and gave it to me so I let another guy have it. I guess the good prizes came my way afterwards lol.

I also won the raffle for a pair of the trainer 1.3 but they gave me an 8.5 so I let the other dude have it lol. And some other person had a 10 and gave it to me so I let another guy have it. I guess the good prizes came my way afterwards lol.
daym thats whats-up

Originally Posted by GZA73

Woahhh way to not say wassup. I was in the Big Stage Aways and the FFOE shirt.

Relley008- Nice pics you took at the event and great pickups of course. Wish I could have gone only if I lived down South.

Have had the Huarache's since release date and just wanted to share the hats I got from Nike Stadium in PI that my cousin picked up for me. Good timing too as someone flew to SFO the next day and got them today. I don't believe these hats were released in the U.S., did they? Haven't gone to Champs so not sure. They're actually much nicer than the last ones(red and black).

Also on my Trainer 1's, I noticed today that the swoosh on one of them(outer side) started peeling. WTH! Has this happened to any of yours as I hardly wear these? Thanks for any advise you can provide on how I go about re sticking that and what type of adhesive to use. It's a small part on the bottom of the swoosh that was peeling. Thanks!

Originally Posted by anti808

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Just got my manny huarache trainers... Will take pics soon... These are sooo clean!

Dope pics GzA!
Did you get the fight nights local? Looks like you were driving them home, I didn't know anywhere on island got them...Unless you were picking them up from a PO box or something?

Picked them up from my P.O. BOX.... got them from NDC....

DOPE Huarache pick-ups, y'all! Those are the first Manny's to really catch my eye since the Blue/White/Red TR1s...

Originally Posted by ppizzel

The hats are up on NDC.
Nice...hope Champs get 'em too as the ones I got from PI are big on me since they ran out of sizes and told my cousin to get them anyways.  Guess PI just happen to release them early like the 1.3's on the27th. 

Any word on the release of the 1.3s being on NDC, eastbay, Ftl, FL, Champs, Fa? I kinda hope I can get them on my bday.

Any word on the release of the 1.3s being on NDC, eastbay, Ftl, FL, Champs, Fa? I kinda hope I can get them on my bday.

I think you should've kept that pair you won yesterday. The release on these are quite limited and numbers are very low.

I know, but they werent my sizes lol. I'd rather help those dudes there instead. If I dont get em aint a big deal. I'd just like to get em.

I heard only 3 Nike stores will get the 1.3s - Santa Monica, Las Vegas and not sure bout the other maybe SF? and only some west coast champs may get them as well, NDC perhaps but no word on release date and #s will be extremely limited. Eastbay?

what's the estimated numbers on the 1.3 worldwide? only 50 pairs were released in the Philippines, around the same number as when the first trainer was released in Manila 2 yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom