Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^dope pics Rod. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
good pick ups dencio! lucky man! are those 1.3s limited everywhere or only in PI?

mjrod, can you give a little review on the trainer lows? fit, sizing, and whatnot?

From trying them on, I can tell you that these are Light, Comfortable & SNUG. My true size is 12.5, which is rare, so I always go with a 13. A 13 on these are a bit snug for me, but not too tight... It's also narrow, so if you have wider feet like me, half size up is the way to go... The sizing is very similar to the Zoom Kobe IV IMO...

I believe these will break in perfectly... They are already crazy comfy out out the box and they also feel lighter than the Zoom Kobe V & VI... I thought my package from NDC was missing a shoe because of how light these are...

Also note, the top 2 lace holes are very tight... The Red Base is somewhat reflective in a way (as the Last shot was taken with a flash)...

I will post more pics tonight..

Hope that helps pare, I'm not really good at reviewing...
Helped a lot pare! looking to get a pair of those trainers. we need to rep the little man with fists of thunder!
glasses.gif

and hey, are you kidding me with those pictures? c'mon man!
pimp.gif

^double lucky sir kobeoverbron. my brother tag along just to help me increase my chances of winning. . we both placed our entry on my size only. i got picked first then next is my brother. so i just gave my brothers pair to a fellow collector free of charge. im hoping for good karma some day.
smile.gif

according to NP staffs, 150 pairs worldwide. 50 goes to the PI and 100 in the states. But base on this thread, it looks like there are more pairs in the US coming may 6 but definitely only 50 pairs were released in the PI.

^
damn dencio. got some lottery luck charms hanging around your neck?

Is it just me or after wearing the mid huaraches, does the cut on the lows just feel weird?  I can't get used to the feel on the Mauers I got and not sure if its just me or if others have the same exp?

Nike Philippines big man Tony Atayde in that Manny interview pic, part of the entourage now?
Would've loved to have seen Pacman belt out another song on Kimmel last night, that last one with Will Ferrel was hilarious.
laugh.gif

Just arrived on my doorstep!!! Whoohoo!! These are both good lookin shoes. The Fight Nights are actually amazing in person. The red material is so FRESH!
As for the white ones....it's the clear bottom sole that gets me. So ready for Manny to knock the Sugar out of Mosley next week!

89a26326fc577367ea8187e6d18c19c69925499c_r.jpg

894365926593589c3370e79e1420ed4d6617ab2e_r.jpg

Just got back from "Pacquiao for the People" event at the Nike Vault. I went there early and man, wish I could've stayed til later. Had to leave due to a prior engagement but really thought about skipping it and it may have been worth it! Early on didn't have too many people there but I bet place will be packed later. The Vault had lots to see and VERY NICE prizes to be won. They were raffling off a chance to buy MP 1.3 trainers (x3 every hour) from 2- 6pm. Also raffling off other prizes such EA sports fight night ps3 game and custom t-shirts. The last raffle every hour was a seat in the q&a session with Manny Pacquiao later that night @ 7pm. Here are some pics of the setup:

They also had x17 of these MP packs for sale $500 everything in manny's size including shoes sz9; easy pass for me

Custom shirts - 1 day only $30 each only on white tees; again passed

Vault shoe wall with some nice PE/sample eye candy

and the reason why I wanted to stick around besides q&a with manny, fight night tournament prizes: custom ps3 and
pimp.gif
MP PE BOXING BOOT
pimp.gif
& fight night huaraches

I didn't leave empty handed though:

Sorry for long post and pics!

no need to apologize. great coverage!!! but after lookin at all that, it really didn't look like it was worth the drive and wait. all of the custom vault shirts suck as usual. the custom ps3 is a yawn as well. and a 5 bill pack that doesn't fit the customer...yeah...good luck with that. q & a would've been cool, but that was random as well. i was a nike sm when he did the q & a session there for the margarito fight. that was good enough for me. they didn't have an autograph session after that event, so i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one tonight; but if there were, good on those who made it in.

Thanks, wanted to share with those that couldn't make it out.  You may or may not of missed much depending if you won anything haha.  Just picked up the 1.3's, had the others already. The vault was only selling the mp huaraches, no fight nights. I would've bought a shirt but once pressed onto the shirt the design/font was super small and they only offered white tees.

All the pictures of the Fight Night Trainers and those 1.3's are making waiting another week for them oh so painful. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom