Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

From nikestore twitter:

"The Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe will not launch 10/28 as planned. We will update you when a new date is set."

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by big1236

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
- MeaJor23 = sad to see the swoosh coming off. "Something" happened to my 1.3 trainers that I'm so ashamed of sharing to the world
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they're still wearable but something's missing now
tired.gif
Oh, you gotta tell us now.... lol

awaits on news of bad quality on the 1.3 trainers
nerd.gif

Nothing performance related, more on aesthetics .

I'll wait for the right time to post a picture. Maybe in the middle of everyone posting their new MP shoes so everyone will forget about it
laugh.gif

btw, just to comment on the 1.3s: I felt that they ran big. Comparing them to the 1st ever Pacman trainers they're about the same. My 1.3s are about 1/2 size smaller and it felt like it was 1/2 bigger than it was. I always felt my foot slip inside the shoes while wearing them.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by aypi

I also want to know if the new MP shoes are GR or limited? Will champs Canada get them?
Not sure what you think the difference is between "general release" and "limited"...but, there will not be many pairs available...

More than the Trainer 1.3 from last fight, but far less than the Huarache...there will be very few places in the US that the shoe will show up...

Also...don't count on them being available on 10/28...they are running late...

JM

Thnks for the info. Too bad we wont get them here.Hopefully somebody from the US can get me a pair.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kahu008

From nikestore twitter:

"The Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe will not launch 10/28 as planned. We will update you when a new date is set."

Guessing the new date is 11/4 or 11/11

How does the Destroyer jacket fit?

I can't speak for the Manny one, but I just got this season's NSW destroyer.
If you like your clothes fitted/true to sz,  stay with your true size.
However, if you like your clothes a little baggier, you may have to sz up.

^^I asked same question for the MP Destroyer, but I went ahead and got the Large off Ebay the other day and good thing the guy has 3 day return incase I don't like the way it fits, but should be cool and steal for $95 w/shipping!

- In regards to the 1.3 Breathe's, I was at my local Champs last night to pick up couple shirts and MP hat and they told me for sure it will not release this Friday. One of them even said on Nov 12 (not realizing that's the day of the fight). They just said it's possible early Nov. so my prediction would be Nov. 4th.

- damnTHOSEjs: Hope you post pics on your 1.3's as i'm really curious on them. Thanks!

^^Was at another Champs again and seen shorts there. Yeah, they look the same size.

Latest on the shoes they told me they would get them as early as Nov. 9th. They said very limited as only
2 stores in their district would get them. Happy hunting!

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

photo10191.jpg

one for me and another to give away. ^_^

^ @kobeoverbron...thnks...chck your inbox for my address...lol
haha... it's gonna go through the our site bro. too bad I can't just give it away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Just got this pic off of JRose's twitter.
I assume Freddie's wearing a Manny tee?

are you kidding me with that shirt?????????????? INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best PacMan shirt!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

31884467_z.jpg

Got my slides and 1.3Max Breathe.....on backorder =P

now gotta hunt down freddie knows and the MP cartoon tees
^^^^ Thanks for the heads up! I got my order in early this morning too!! It looks like that this shoe is not as limited as the prior shoe.  The Eastbay people told me earlier that there were 45 of Size 10.5s and 14 of Size 13s still.  
smokin.gif

Just got off the Phone with a Rep and was able to place an order in my size. Shoes are on back order of course but now it's just the waiting game to see if my order goes through

Just Put in my order through eastbay on backorder. I did the same thing for the Trainer 1.3 and the fight nights and the both came in. Eastbay told be they are expecting the shoes on Nov 7th. Hopefully NTLV will have it the weekend of the fight. Anyone else have any luck?
BTW I heard the reason for the Delay was cause of the packaging of the shoes. A friend in the Philippines told me they decided last minute to change the box and it didn't get done on time. 

Back
Top Bottom