Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Do the shirts in the Philippines have the same sizing as shirts in the U.S.? I'm a medium but my parents who are over there right now are saying they only have larges currently in re shirt above.

Do the shirts in the Philippines have the same sizing as shirts in the U.S.? I'm a medium but my parents who are over there right now are saying they only have larges currently in re shirt above.

PI Shirts run maaaaaad small dude....

i'm an xl/xxl here in US sizes, but need like a xxxxxxxxl over there... LOL

Shirts run small. A M here is a L there. Any luck in possibly grabbing one for a fellow niketalker? Lol

Shirts run small. A M here is a L there. Any luck in possibly grabbing one for a fellow niketalker? Lol
#thirst

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Thanks! Too plain for my liking, but it could be a history piece.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. Atleast there couldve been some Pinoy colors thrown in on there. But still a dope shirt especially if Manny and his crew will be wearing those to the ring. HISTORY piece for sure.

NDC shirt just got delivered. Shirt does run sliightly more snug for it sizing but nothing major. Flying out to Vegas Friday and hope to swing my Niketown LV to see if they will have anymore shirts

Got my stereotypical filipino outfit right here lol

Last edited:
So my shirts came in earlier than expected, I should have just gotten regular shipping. Problem is, my grey shirt is partially ripped on one side. Since I don't wanna return it I'll probably just stich them up. Bummer

Anyone know where I can get any Pacquiao shirt online before the fightt or in stores. I live in St Louis and I called almost all the footlockers and champs and none of them had anything or even knew who Pacquiao wass. Please help

NDC shirt just got delivered. Shirt does run sliightly more snug for it sizing but nothing major. Flying out to Vegas Friday and hope to swing my Niketown LV to see if they will have anymore shirts

Got my stereotypical filipino outfit right here lol
How is the gold on the shirt?  Is it very metallic?

So much for waiting for these to hit clearance huh? lol

Got a champs order cancellation today like many of  you guys, mine came around 10 pm.

thank goodness i decided to just cop the extra shirt on NDC....... which  shipped this morning :pimp:  

What is NDC??
Where can I get any Pacquiao shirt online before the fightt or in storess

Back
Top Bottom