Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

...just picked up the "51" wins shirt @ my Champs. Bought 3 , so I used a coupon and got $15.00 off total...
pimp.gif
!!!! 

...just in case ....  http://media.4at5.net/email_domains/flc/62579/Coupon.jpg   

*sorry mods...I know coupon is in wrong thread , just wanted to help out...  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Went through the last 10 pages, and I must be super late...where can I cop this jacket??

Edit:: Is this a Nike shirt?

20100313013230lasvegasn.jpg

As others have stated...

Get the Jacket at Champs (if you need help finding one...PM me)...

And...I am 99% sure that is NOT a Nike Tee...

JM

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by jgoods

Got my Pac Man yesterday. Love the shoes. But man....do we need to start a petition to stop Eastbay from shipping my shoes in a bag?!!!! This is a week after i had complained about the delivery of my eggplants.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
No joke... people like you make me sad to be on this forum.

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? A DINGED SHOE BOX?

This is some petulant kid bullcrap right here. You called Eastbay and complained about this? If they did anything but laugh at you then they're outstanding at their job.

I mean.. come on. Why are you saving the box? You gonna hang it on the wall? Put the box in a clear box and display it in your living room? Or are you just gonna stack it up with all your other kicks, because that's probably what you'll do and it doesn't matter in that case. Maybe you're gonna resell it down the line, so you want everything to be in good condition?

"Hey man, nice Pacquiao's!"
"I just wish the box wasn't slightly dented! OH CRUEL WORLD!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo zjesus, if i'm paying money for something over $100 obviously i would want item double-boxed. i know many of us....whenever we cop from retailers/ebay that they handle our packages with respect ie double box. I collect kicks if i feel like wearing then i' ll wear them but in the mean time....dont be a Tom and act e-tough. You act like Eastbay doesnt read this....i'm not a sucka...i've been on this game way longer.  I know what i'm doing.  If i can help others benefit from this situation then i'm going to do it. Collective we can bring down any store/ company simply by making our opinions known.  I respect your opinion but you dont have to mock me if you dont like it.  Dont be surprised if this thread helps companies such as Eb realized that consumers have a say in the way they conduct business. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by jgoods

Got my Pac Man yesterday. Love the shoes. But man....do we need to start a petition to stop Eastbay from shipping my shoes in a bag?!!!! This is a week after i had complained about the delivery of my eggplants.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
No joke... people like you make me sad to be on this forum.

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? A DINGED SHOE BOX?

This is some petulant kid bullcrap right here. You called Eastbay and complained about this? If they did anything but laugh at you then they're outstanding at their job.

I mean.. come on. Why are you saving the box? You gonna hang it on the wall? Put the box in a clear box and display it in your living room? Or are you just gonna stack it up with all your other kicks, because that's probably what you'll do and it doesn't matter in that case. Maybe you're gonna resell it down the line, so you want everything to be in good condition?

"Hey man, nice Pacquiao's!"
"I just wish the box wasn't slightly dented! OH CRUEL WORLD!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People pay money for an item. Yes, it might just be the box but people expect to get their item undamaged. Its the stores responsibility to make sure that items being shipped from them get to the consumer in the best condition possible. The problem with eastbay is they don't care how the item gets to you. I can understand if they double box it and then the shipping company messed up the box but the fact the its just put in a plastic bag, why not just put a shipping label on the Nike box and forget putting it in a bag just like this picture.
that box is mangled. where did you order that?? that is a result of too many packages being pushed thru the conveyer machines that got stuck= broken box. friend had that happened to his guitar. Crazy still!!

Went through the last 10 pages, and I must be super late...where can I cop this jacket??

try calling any niketown store if you cant find it at champs.  they could phone order it for you.

I got a question about the Pacquiao x Nike Air Trainer 1. So there were only 200 pairs released? 100 of them going to Manny, for his friends and family. The other 100 going to certain stores in the United States.

Reason for asking, there's this dude on ebay from the Phillipines selling a pair saying that he bought em up there and it's 100% authentic and legit. I'm guessing he's lying, based off what I've read... http://hypebeast.com/2009...o-x-nike-air-trainer-1/.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I got a question about the Pacquiao x Nike Air Trainer 1. So there were only 200 pairs released? 100 of them going to Manny, for his friends and family. The other 100 going to certain stores in the United States.

Reason for asking, there's this dude on ebay from the Phillipines selling a pair saying that he bought em up there and it's 100% authentic and legit. I'm guessing he's lying, based off what I've read... http://hypebeast.com/2009...o-x-nike-air-trainer-1/.

Less than 200 available to public. Manny Pacquaio never got his 100 pairs, his "entourage" got them before he could. NTLV got the most pairs I believe with only a handful of stores getting 12-18 pairs each. All I do know is there are very few floating around. good luck.

^Thanks for the quick reply. Yea the dude sent me a link with pictures and vids the day he grabbed em. The place looks legit... Looks like a huge NT dedicated to Pacquiao with a line and everything lol

the sc 2010 havent sold too well in my area.

i'm going to go buy a second pair tomorrow before others buy them...

i ended up coppin a pair... they are fresh in person and everything is detailed the shoe the box... im glad i copped
pimp.gif
... the guy at champs said only flips are copping them but it looks like they have 1 of every size maybe less... i got the last 9 and my pops might cop the last 11
laugh.gif
...he saw em in person and immediately wanted to cop
laugh.gif
i would have copped for him but im kind of broke and i didnt know if he would like it 
smh.gif

Naww bro... that's just my shirt
laugh.gif
A lot of people always ask about it when I rock 'em.

pimp.gif

It did release in the Philippines in VERY limited quantity.

^Yea thanks man, the guy told me he bought em @ this place called MAGnet? I dunno, but the place looked pretty legit. I'm gonna shoot in my bid now =P

just came back and i take what i said back.

i bought the last sz8.5 and there were like 3-4 trying on other sizes. when i went back to pick up the other laces cus my didnt have the extra's, people were asking me to sell the shoes to them.

they are
smokin.gif

^Yea thanks man, the guy told me he bought em @ this place called MAGnet? I dunno, but the place looked pretty legit. I'm gonna shoot in my bid now =P
That's right, it did release in MAG:NET. 

NTSF didnt want to sell me the boxing shoes..
they had two in a display case and one on a manikin

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

@shaq: AT1 are narrow , and the length is a half size smaller , I wear sz13 and I got them in a sz 14 and they are just right for me

CRAP...THEY CAME IN A 14?!?!?  may i ask where you got them in that size?  ...oh...thanks for answering my question...so the quest continues...

@Shaq: This is my pair I was telling you about. Came from Manny's own stash 
laugh.gif

soory that the tab pic is blurry but it is a sz 14
wink.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I think sz14 is the biggest the lights out came in.. I got my sz14 from the official MP store in manila
That is where I got them also, I think sz 13 was the biggest when it officially released here and these pairs are meant for Pacquiao's family and friends but decided to sell them because there are plenty of them .

Anyone got the hoody? Pics?

I haven't seen the hoody in person, so any details - like the fit or the quality or color suggestion - would be most helpful. Thanks NT

Back
Top Bottom