OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Yea he can head butt Pac the way he did Zab
laugh.gif

manny throws alot and bum judah doesnt

im staying strong and not buying this crap, if im at the house i will find a link and watch this crap online

I'm not ordering the fight this will be the first in a long time that i haven't ordered one and i've ordered some pretty bad fights like the Jennings/Cotto SMH at relatives wanting to see that crap.

I think Pacquiao will win a 11th round TKO he will throw too many punches and Clottey will be covering up and the referee will stop the fight at some point.

well this is the heaviest he's come in during a weigh in. They made him eat more than usual plus protein shakes

and probably had to cut down on PED's

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea he can head butt Pac the way he did Zab
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that's exactly where this fight is heading.  Dude has the worst habit of leading with his head.  @@%%%+ Zab up bad with that bowling ball head of his.

I'm thinking of taking Clottey for $100. lines are +500 anyone else doing the same.. I also thought aboout taking the over 9.5 rounds

What time does the fight start? I gotta work the late shift at work so I'm trying to figure out where I can catch it.

If you got cash to throw away I guess you could put it on Clottey. Hell, if he wins you hit big.

I'm going to say Pacquaio by 7th round TKO.

Clottey is a muslim, therefore he is very spiritual, which would kinda explain his whole "power from God" rant...

other than that, he is very humble, and strong...he's coming off like a student of the game when Pac is teaching it right now

he doesn't have the confidence to win this...pacs confidence is like no other, constantly going in the ring against bigger fighters knowing he's gonna win

with that being said i got a lot of respect for clottey, but he's not gonna win this...no disrespect but he reminds me of

other than the De La Hoya fight, this is THE most confident Ive been that PacMan is gonna absolutely kill his opponent since he stepped past 135.

Back
Top Bottom