Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

mayweather keeps ducking pac, delaying crap with testing.. because he wants manny to keep fighting bigger guys, keep taking more wear and tear, get older, meaning slower..

he sits and lurks until the proper time when he sees manny is slower and less effective, then he will fight him.

the only time mayweather will fight manny is when he feels manny is no longer in his prime. he knows his chances of getting embarassed right now.

mayweather keeps ducking pac, delaying crap with testing.. because he wants manny to keep fighting bigger guys, keep taking more wear and tear, get older, meaning slower..

he sits and lurks until the proper time when he sees manny is slower and less effective, then he will fight him.

the only time mayweather will fight manny is when he feels manny is no longer in his prime. he knows his chances of getting embarassed right now.

^...mayweather will only take the fight on a $100mill purse...cuz he knows he has a high chance of losing...cuz it sure won't be a KO on his part...

^...mayweather will only take the fight on a $100mill purse...cuz he knows he has a high chance of losing...cuz it sure won't be a KO on his part...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Roach:
"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the fight."
EXACTLY

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

how though..handwraps has nothing to do with him being tough...
i knew he was tough after he took that beating from cotto and came back to win it...we'll never know if he used plaster handwraps for all his fights, only speculation.

So as is hands harden throughout a fight, it wouldn't assist him?  You pair a granite chin with plaster in the gloves, you have a dangerous fighter.  So he can take your best, which he has proved, and he starts throwing bricks in the later rounds?  His handwraps perpetuated the myth of him being this force.  He was beating guys down because by the time you were done hitting him with your fists he put a roll of quarters in his hand and fought back

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Roach:
"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the fight."
EXACTLY

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

how though..handwraps has nothing to do with him being tough...
i knew he was tough after he took that beating from cotto and came back to win it...we'll never know if he used plaster handwraps for all his fights, only speculation.

So as is hands harden throughout a fight, it wouldn't assist him?  You pair a granite chin with plaster in the gloves, you have a dangerous fighter.  So he can take your best, which he has proved, and he starts throwing bricks in the later rounds?  His handwraps perpetuated the myth of him being this force.  He was beating guys down because by the time you were done hitting him with your fists he put a roll of quarters in his hand and fought back

That scumbag ruined by man Cotto's career
30t6p3b.gif

I want to see the Money/Pac fight. I don't care who wins I just want to be there. I will throw in a pair of J's to the winner

I want to see the Money/Pac fight. I don't care who wins I just want to be there. I will throw in a pair of J's to the winner

Originally Posted by candyman

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog
rigged?

a guy is not going to take 400 shots to the face (which fractured), take cuts to his face, and risk his career by continually coming after Manny in the later rounds if he wanted to rigged the fight.  if it was rigged, his corner would have thrown in the towel or the ref would have stopped the fight after the 10th round. No one would have accused them of rigging it after they saw Margarito's face.

Originally Posted by candyman

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog
rigged?

a guy is not going to take 400 shots to the face (which fractured), take cuts to his face, and risk his career by continually coming after Manny in the later rounds if he wanted to rigged the fight.  if it was rigged, his corner would have thrown in the towel or the ref would have stopped the fight after the 10th round. No one would have accused them of rigging it after they saw Margarito's face.

Anyone who's saying this fight was rigged is a pure IDIOT.

Lame @!! people looking for excuses to discredit Pac. ONCE AGAIN

Anyone who's saying this fight was rigged is a pure IDIOT.

Lame @!! people looking for excuses to discredit Pac. ONCE AGAIN

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

I really think Margarito started using the wraps after the fight with Paul Williams. 

I think he used them in that fight too. He became beastish in the later rounds. Margaritos punches finally started taking their toll on Paul. 2 more rounds and he woulda been done. Dudes been cheating since jump street. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

I really think Margarito started using the wraps after the fight with Paul Williams. 

I think he used them in that fight too. He became beastish in the later rounds. Margaritos punches finally started taking their toll on Paul. 2 more rounds and he woulda been done. Dudes been cheating since jump street. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Karma is a ++!$%.

So true^
I don't see Mayweather beating Pacquiao based off the fact that I think neither will be able to knock each other out (mayweather doesn't have the power, Pacquiao won't hit him clean). That fight would probably play out like Hopkins/Calzaghe but more 1 sided, with Mayweather maybe getting some effective lead right hands in, but losing bc of Pacquiao's punch output and him being unwilling to trade punches.

Back
Top Bottom