Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.
roll.gif
 @ you spelling Pacquiao wrong twice.

Yeah Mayweather is too bright he beat up on his baby momma and stole her iPhone.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.
roll.gif
 @ you spelling Pacquiao wrong twice.

Yeah Mayweather is too bright he beat up on his baby momma and stole her iPhone.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

6 inches and 17lb difference and he deserves no credit...ur such an idiot
laugh.gif
Offended much?

Just remembered exactly why I stick to the Boxing thread...

nah I don't think he was offended... he just pointed out that you were an idiot thats all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

6 inches and 17lb difference and he deserves no credit...ur such an idiot
laugh.gif
Offended much?

Just remembered exactly why I stick to the Boxing thread...

nah I don't think he was offended... he just pointed out that you were an idiot thats all
laugh.gif

Pacquiao fans & Mayweather fans, no one's going to win if they don't fight first.

So all speculation on who will win the fight are just about even, not unless you're Paul the octo.

Pacquiao fans & Mayweather fans, no one's going to win if they don't fight first.

So all speculation on who will win the fight are just about even, not unless you're Paul the octo.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

all speculation on who will win the fight are just about even, not unless you're Paul the octo.

And that %+$$$ is dead (
pimp.gif
), so no one knows.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

all speculation on who will win the fight are just about even, not unless you're Paul the octo.

And that %+$$$ is dead (
pimp.gif
), so no one knows.

roll.gif

So Pac is slow now? Already starting up excuses if the fight happens and he loses?

I mean I wanna see the fight as much as the next guy but I dont think either fighter is on a decline at the moment. He was bound to get hit/hurt by a guy that much bigger than him.So that is no surprise, nor is it a sign that he is slowing down or become less of a fighter. Now im an admitted Mayweather fan, but neither fighter should have excuses on deck IF they ever get in the ring together.

But I wouldnt expect to see Mayweather taking a fight anytime soon. With his baby mama trouble right now. I dont honestly see him doing any time because of the money he has (like it or not this is how our legal system works). But if he were to sign a fight with the charges looming the court may see it as he doesnt respect the judicial system and thats where you get made an example of. 

roll.gif

So Pac is slow now? Already starting up excuses if the fight happens and he loses?

I mean I wanna see the fight as much as the next guy but I dont think either fighter is on a decline at the moment. He was bound to get hit/hurt by a guy that much bigger than him.So that is no surprise, nor is it a sign that he is slowing down or become less of a fighter. Now im an admitted Mayweather fan, but neither fighter should have excuses on deck IF they ever get in the ring together.

But I wouldnt expect to see Mayweather taking a fight anytime soon. With his baby mama trouble right now. I dont honestly see him doing any time because of the money he has (like it or not this is how our legal system works). But if he were to sign a fight with the charges looming the court may see it as he doesnt respect the judicial system and thats where you get made an example of. 

This is the exact stuff that I was talking about. Now the predetermined excuses coming out, Pacquiao on the decline etc etc. It is a lose lose for the fighters with all the bs

This is the exact stuff that I was talking about. Now the predetermined excuses coming out, Pacquiao on the decline etc etc. It is a lose lose for the fighters with all the bs

You guys don't get the point do you?

The announcer is trying to lure Mayweather out.  If he THINKS Pacquiao is on the decline maybe he will fight. 

The announcer is trying to lure Mayweather out.  If he THINKS Pacquiao is on the decline maybe he will fight. 

Originally Posted by amel223

THIS.

Originally Posted by amel223

THIS.

It's the stans that's making excuses for Pacquiao (for some reason) Pacquiao himself has always said he would fight Floyd, anytime, anywhere.

It's the stans that's making excuses for Pacquiao (for some reason) Pacquiao himself has always said he would fight Floyd, anytime, anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom