Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Pacquiao Mayweather most interesting fight in generations. Mayweather is a great counter puncher/boxer and Pacman throws volumes of punches from all angles from side to side. Very close fight but at this point of his career Mayweather doesn't the legs to stay away from Pacquiao the whole fight.  I would say pacman by close decision

Pacquiao Mayweather most interesting fight in generations. Mayweather is a great counter puncher/boxer and Pacman throws volumes of punches from all angles from side to side. Very close fight but at this point of his career Mayweather doesn't the legs to stay away from Pacquiao the whole fight.  I would say pacman by close decision

I would HATE to be a judge for the Mayweather/Pacquio fight if it ever does happen. Could you imagine the scrutiny behind every single point?

I would HATE to be a judge for the Mayweather/Pacquio fight if it ever does happen. Could you imagine the scrutiny behind every single point?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lso, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career
naw i still think he started after the paul williams fight

What makes you say that?  Wasnt the Kermy fight before Punisher?

lso, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

he fought him twice. the 1st fight was before PW and the 2nd one after

i say he started after because both PW and Clottey went 12 rounds with him and didnt have there faces all busted it. after that fight margarito find some new power

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

he fought him twice. the 1st fight was before PW and the 2nd one after

i say he started after because both PW and Clottey went 12 rounds with him and didnt have there faces all busted it. after that fight margarito find some new power

Pac-Man put on an amazing performance last night!
pimp.gif

I'd put up my tuition money to see a Pac-Man/PBF fight....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't get how people are saying Mayweather would put a clinic on Pac when Pac is the type of fighter people have been saying can beat Mayweather. Isn't Manny the type of pressure fighter that people have been calling for? If these two fight no one is gonna get knocked out, and I guarantee Manny would get the decision because he's gonna be a lot busier and land some flush shots. 
though he might not get knocked out pacman would lose. These is no current fighter in boxing who fights as smart and as careful as mayweather does WHEN HE WANTS TO.

Pacman's style of fighting would just leave himself open to mistakes that mayweather will not pass up.

If mayweather fights his type of fight, with no showboating, he can make pacman look like a sparring partner with his counterpunching...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't get how people are saying Mayweather would put a clinic on Pac when Pac is the type of fighter people have been saying can beat Mayweather. Isn't Manny the type of pressure fighter that people have been calling for? If these two fight no one is gonna get knocked out, and I guarantee Manny would get the decision because he's gonna be a lot busier and land some flush shots. 
though he might not get knocked out pacman would lose. These is no current fighter in boxing who fights as smart and as careful as mayweather does WHEN HE WANTS TO.

Pacman's style of fighting would just leave himself open to mistakes that mayweather will not pass up.

If mayweather fights his type of fight, with no showboating, he can make pacman look like a sparring partner with his counterpunching...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Roach:
"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the fight."
EXACTLY

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

how though..handwraps has nothing to do with him being tough...
i knew he was tough after he took that beating from cotto and came back to win it...we'll never know if he used plaster handwraps for all his fights, only speculation.

and when was the last time Mayweather's skills have been put to the test?
you easily say that Mayweather will take pac, but he's never been tested...Pac is always tested, and he comes out on top.

No one has an answer to Pac's Offense/style. Not even PBF, and he knows it.

(i only replied to you cuz i respect your input
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Roach:
"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the fight."
EXACTLY

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

how though..handwraps has nothing to do with him being tough...
i knew he was tough after he took that beating from cotto and came back to win it...we'll never know if he used plaster handwraps for all his fights, only speculation.

and when was the last time Mayweather's skills have been put to the test?
you easily say that Mayweather will take pac, but he's never been tested...Pac is always tested, and he comes out on top.

No one has an answer to Pac's Offense/style. Not even PBF, and he knows it.

(i only replied to you cuz i respect your input
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom