OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foamposite "Thermal" (Not B-Grades)
575420-600
Price - $130.00
916-985-7313
Nike Outlet Folsom, CA

NO PHONE ORDERS till FRIDAY

3PXOjXrl.jpg

YPlTdEpl.jpg

Marshalls winston Salem NC. 39.99 and 49.99

Last edited:
Citadel, CA
---- I arrived at 940 and was about 10-15th in line... they SAID they had 80 pairs of red 90s and it was 2 per person... by the time i got there all the 9-12s were gone. ended up with my pairs tho... they also had white ones and no one knew till we checked out the store.. I was able to grab a ton for friends. BE CAREFUL. A LOT of pairs have BIG flaws. so i think there is some pairs left but they are probs flawed..

anyways heres what else they had

BHM Hyperelites for $12 ---- BHM Lebron Shirts $19.99
BHM pocket tee 19.99 ---- saw few sizes
Nike Tech Pants open hem - $49.99
Kobe gear on sale

Marshalls montebello below
Damn. Back when I lived in MPK, CA the citadel was a crap shopping center outlet.

Damn. Back when I lived in MPK, CA the citadel was a crap shopping center outlet.

it still is. one large shipment of 90s is a fluke, not the standard. from what i know personally, that Nike outlet is still lacking in terms of deal firepower. i've gotten more steals from the adidas outlet there, and that's saying a lot considering their hash wall isn't even ever clearly priced or sorted.

it still is. one large shipment of 90s is a fluke, not the standard. from what i know personally, that Nike outlet is still lacking in terms of deal firepower. i've gotten more steals from the adidas outlet there, and that's saying a lot considering their hash wall isn't even ever clearly priced or sorted.
That's the truth.  It's not even their hash wall.  They have big sales on everything pretty regularly.  Came up on FSRs of some pretty good stuff a while back.  I get more at Adidas and UA than Nike whenever I go there.

^^^^^ Good to know. I haven't been there in almost 7 years but driven past it when I'm down there. It does look a little better from the freeway but never pulled in to see the stores.

definitely still is terrible. you have to spend hours there scouting out returns. Ive been lucky to get Elites, Retros, etc from scouting out peoples returns but everything else usually sucks..

adidas outlet is worse, damn near retail on errthang.

definitely still is terrible. you have to spend hours there scouting out returns. Ive been lucky to get Elites, Retros, etc from scouting out peoples returns but everything else usually sucks..

adidas outlet is worse, damn near retail on errthang.
The Nike Outlet that I frequent a lot just leaves returns behind the counter and displays the shoes out of the box. I never really figure to ask if they are discounted right away tho. Do they normally discount them right there?

The Nike Outlet that I frequent a lot just leaves returns behind the counter and displays the shoes out of the box. I never really figure to ask if they are discounted right away tho. Do they normally discount them right there?
They go off of the outlet inventory so pricing should be cheaper. In a rare case if something is to new or limited they might have to get pricing from corp. Either way it should be cheaper than retail.

They go off of the outlet inventory so pricing should be cheaper. In a rare case if something is to new or limited they might have to get pricing from corp. Either way it should be cheaper than retail.

ehhhhh... they kinda switched up the "cheaper than retail" part since the outlet boom has started. ive seen items sitting behind the counter at full retail more in the last year than I had in recent years.

this doesn't speak for all outlets:

the 2 outlets I frequent eventually put items on the hash that are returns. if they want to sell it at retail then they keep it up front. that doesn't mean an item up front is full retail tho. it could just mean that the item hasn't been placed yet.

ehhhhh... they kinda switched up the "cheaper than retail" part since the outlet boom has started. ive seen items sitting behind the counter at full retail more in the last year than I had in recent years.

this doesn't speak for all outlets:

the 2 outlets I frequent eventually put items on the hash that are returns. if they want to sell it at retail then they keep it up front. that doesn't mean an item up front is full retail tho. it could just mean that the item hasn't been placed yet.
Cool to know. Last week I saw they had up two Lebron XI SLH and a pair of Venomenon 4's purple and volt up at the front counter. You think Nike going to change this policy in the future after so much abuse? I doubt it takes that big of a hit on them.

lypac lypac - I don't know man... they just keep upping and upping the price at outlets to maximize profits. manager at one store was talking to another employee. convo went like this:

A - "Crazy that this return is at full price."
M - "I kinda like it that way. Whoever would purchased them would have just tried to resell them anyways."

This was for xmas brons.

Told y'all months ago that Nike wanted to make outlets into semi nike towns.

This is the first step.

Release date / hype product at retail it not $10 cheaper.

dude i said this 3 years ago when the banned 1's released at outlets

i knew this was going to happen with release dates for b grades and no phone orders on retros and hyped shoes

@LyPac - I don't know man... they just keep upping and upping the price at outlets to maximize profits. manager at one store was talking to another employee. convo went like this:

A - "Crazy that this return is at full price."
M - "I kinda like it that way. Whoever would purchased them would have just tried to resell them anyways."

This was for xmas brons.
Yeah kinda sounds like it's really getting big time abused. Hopefully they don't pull the plug.

The outlet by my house has only been open a couple years, and there's a huge difference in just the quality of product they've got since they first opened. Quite obvious it's becoming more of a retail store as opposed to an outlet.

Got these at KC ROSS today for $49.

They lso had KOBE 7 Black for $29 8 1/2 and a bunch of size 7-9 1/2 lunar air force 1 force $39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom