OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Useless without location.
Believe me, it's probably useless to you WITH the location.....Flagstaff, AZ

please post locations and if there are pairs left. you never know who has access to that spot.

just posting "my new pickups" would probably be better off in the pickup thread if you are just posting pickups without info.

not meaning to single you out. im meaning for people posting ross/marshalls stuff in general.

please post locations and if there are pairs left. you never know who has access to that spot.

just posting "my new pickups" would probably be better off in the pickup thread if you are just posting pickups without info.

not meaning to single you out. im meaning for people posting ross/marshalls stuff in general.
Like Ross pickups. Marshall's Ross Burlington seem to carry same stock so it's helpful to know what to keep an eye out for.

Like Ross pickups. Marshall's Ross Burlington seem to carry same stock so it's helpful to know what to keep an eye out for.

I understand that. Just trying to be sure that this doesn't turn into a pickup thread. It's a really, really grey area since these spots are hit or miss. That said, info about the spot you purchased from can be really, really helpful.

Got these at KC ROSS today for $49.

They lso had KOBE 7 Black for $29 8 1/2 and a bunch of size 7-9 1/2 lunar air force 1 force $39.
Yea, they had this at my area Ross too. Where are you located? May help to see if Ross' get things by region or if it's random. I'm in the DMV.

While I was watching this topic, I thought you all have great Nike factory/outler store in USA. I'm from France and I have a Nike outlet 15 minutes away from my home. Even if it's a Nike Factory Premium, we are far from the good stuff you can have and the prices are way more high. For exemple, last week they received the Melo M9 (White/blue) and the price is 98euros... Old and expensive! It seems they are more focus on the daddies sportwear stuff. I'll take pictures next time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I called too. No phone orders. 
happy.gif

OK This is the RUNDOWN about Ross, Marshalls, and TJ MAXX etc etc

A lot of them carry some of the same product… but really they don't… it's a regional thing yet RANDOM

So when someone post a ross pick up… it's good to put the location or city for those people in that area to go in and see for themselves.

But Really, Ross and Marshalls is on sum Only there for the Moment type shopping 

By the time that person got here on NT to post it…. 10 out 10 times you going to that location to see…. IT WILL BE GONE N SOLD

Yeah like BIGJ505 said some people might still might get there n grab something… give or take luck, Luck and mostly luck.

So my take is when i see a post… I just go out and check a few diif locations of Ross or Marshalls to see if they have any…… in my own Area.

Last edited:
Damnnnn got my bro n law driving to that location as we speak!!!!:smokin We'll see...

OK This is the RUNDOWN about Ross, Marshalls, and TJ MAXX etc etc

A lot of them carry some of the same product… but really they don't… it's a regional thing yet RANDOM

So when someone post a ross pick up… it's good to put the location or city for those people in that area to go in and see for themselves.

But Really, Ross and Marshalls is on sum Only there for the Moment type shopping 

By the time that person got here on NT to post it…. 10 out 10 times you going to that location to see…. IT WILL BE GONE N SOLD

Yeah like BIGJ505 said some people might still might get there n grab something… give or take luck, Luck and mostly luck.

So my take is when i see a post… I just go out and check a few diif locations of Ross or Marshalls to see if they have any…… in my own Area.
Thanks for the info.

That's what I figured. I wonder what the operations are like. They must buy from local vendors/retailers in bulk, but that doesn't really explain why a store in KC and VA would carry the same shoe. Could be coincidence, but it could be that stores share inventory as well. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom