OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Ross gets a lot of stuff from Asia.
It's apparent when you get XDR tags on your shoes or there is an Asian sticker on the insole.
If you get clothes then try them on. Someone explained in one of this threads previous lives that nike clothes from Asia are 1/2 size small. A L fits like a M

In Nike outlets they have "hash" walls.

Which consists of shoes with no box tops.

Usually these are shoes the outlet has few pairs of and had to take them off the aisle to make room for new products.

Returns also end up there.

So they get an additional 20% off the marked off price.
All right, thanks man!

If you get clothes then try them on. Someone explained in one of this threads previous lives that nike clothes from Asia are 1/2 size small. A L fits like a M
all brands, not just nike. also watch out for the sleeve length. i've gotten shirts that fit in the body but were super shorts on the sleeves; had to roll the sleeves when i wore them.

It's apparent when you get XDR tags on your shoes or there is an Asian sticker on the insole.
VERY much so. A few months ago when all of the XX Dream Team Olympic gear was in ROSS, I found the black sweater and blue hoodie. Tried the Sweater on and I ended up getting an XL, because they're SMALL! Id say go up a size, I bought the hoodie in a L because it was the biggest they have, looks like it'd feel like these skinny/slim/nut hugger jeans these kids now days wear. Wish I could of found an XL in the hoodie as well

I might need to visit my local Marshals tomorrow. I still hold out hope of someday finding something good there. Probably too late if they had the Kobes (if they ever had them in the first place which I doubt for my location). As far as Ross goes.... I'm done with Ross. I finally saw something interesting there the other day (Cole Haan shoes) and they clearly had sizing issues. It said a size 12 but it was so small I couldn't even get my foot in it. It must have been a 9 or smaller. I'm happy for you guys who find good stuff there but for me its a freaking unicorn and waste of time.

Sold these back to Eastbay a couple months ago for $120. Picked back up at KC ROSS today for $49.99 size 13. You really have to check everyday, was just there yesterday.

Most ROSS ,Marshall, etc get the same things in. If you see it at 1 no matter where it is, you will eventually see it at others. This KD was posted awhile back found at different spot regions away.Oh and for the Nike Outlet watchers, KC had a bunch of Kobe shirts on sale for $11-$20 and KD shirts were on sale with 40 % off.Had some Flynits lunar for $89 with 20% off hash wall bunch of styles and sizes. Ross also had Grey Blake's in size 10 1/2 and size 9.

Last edited:
Like I said.You have to go everday to ROSS. Picked these up today. Size 13 Blake Griffin again and Kobe 8 Sulfur size 11 1/2. $49.99 apiece.Hope these will be there like the VII have been.

That makes a lot of sense. Basically every Nike shoe and gear I pick up from Ross says XDR. Never knew what that meant. Does that also mean that the shoes run slightly smaller?

Imma try to check out the TJ Maxx in Georgetown this weekend and see what they got.

XDR is the type of Rubber  XDR (Extra Durable Rubber) they made thicker rubber for alot of sneakers 

Last edited:
LET's NOT GET ROSS/MARSHALLS OUT OF CONTROL ON THIS THREAD

WE NEED NIKE OUTLET UPDATES

XDR is the type of Rubber  XDR (Extra Durable Rubber
) the made thicker rubber for alot of sneakers 

It's what they supply the asian market with because more consumers play outdoors there as opposed to people in America. One of my Bron 11s I got from Asia is XDR and they're hella durable.

Nike Factory Store - AZ Mills

40% off the clearance rack

50% off Training Therma Fit Hoodies ( Zippers and Pullovers)

40% off all Lebron and KD apparel

20% off hash wall shoes

Other random goodies throughout the store.

Last edited:
Went to San Leandro tonight. Both Kobe 7's were size 12 priced $69.99. The Hyperflights were next door at the Rack for $69.97.

Those poison dart frogs were available for like 59.99 + 30% off at a few places last year. I remember I got 2 pairs shipped via phone order for less than 100.

Nice finds!

Does that also mean that the shoes run slightly smaller?

No. Shoes don't run smaller, though overseas, the allocations of sizes at retail spots are somewhat different than the US - that's why a size 13 in an Atmos exclusive or something sells for like 3x what a size 8.5 does,

There also can be minor differences in design with overseas stuff, clothing-wise. I'm not so sure how ubiquitous it is with Nike, but if Supa is lurking, he can co-sign that in stuff like Polo, you can find colors of things made overseas that never released here, down to very minor variations like the size or font of a logo.

Last edited:
Man really regretting I never purchased those Purple and Black Dart Frogs when they had FSR at the Factory store. SMH. And they had them for months just sitting there staring at me. But I never looked. G DAMN! 
mean.gif

Like I said.You have to go everday to ROSS. Picked these up today. Size 13 Blake Griffin again and Kobe 8 Sulfur size 11 1/2. $49.99 apiece
I hate to be THAT guy but like bigj said, this isn't a pick up thread. Without location it doesn't help out people.

I'm guessing it was at the same KC Ross that he picked the Blake Griffins up at yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom