OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross and Marshall's are basically Nike outlets. I don't see a problem in sharing that information here

Ross and Marshall's are basically Nike outlets. I don't see a problem in sharing that information here
it isn't a problem sharing if one says the location and the sizes available. Saying "picked up" at Ross/Marshalls or even a Nike outlet isn't an update imo.

Why isn't there a separate thread for Ross and Marshalls? like separate threads for authentic and swingman jerseys for example

No they don't do inventory search or phone orders but it does let people know what is out there and what they can expect or hope to find

No phone orders a and no system to search.

They aren't the same.

You're both right.

I mean, this thread isn't really exclusively for outlets- deals of all kinds get posted in here.

We go through this cyclically though - outlets get a bit dry, and Marshalls and Ross posts start ruling for a few pages. A few people complain. Outlets pick up, and the ratio is back to normal.

As long as appropriate info is given, outlets, discount stores, deals on random websites, etc. are all appreciated here.

I love when I see Marshall and Ross deals posted. I hit up all my Marshall and Ross stores every 3 days.
Nike outlets have been charging to much lately and the staff is ***.

Who cares if pick up's from outlets are posted. No location needs to be shared for Ross and Marshall anyways since no phone orders, just go visit your local one and 50% of the time you'll see the item posted since they all get the same stuff.

My 2 cents..

I love when I see Marshall and Ross deals posted. I hit up all my Marshall and Ross stores every 3 days.
Nike outlets have been charging to much lately and the staff is ***.

Who cares if pick up's from outlets are posted. No location needs to be shared for Ross and Marshall anyways since no phone orders, just go visit your local one and 50% of the time you'll see the item posted since they all get the same stuff.

My 2 cents..
Cause this isn't a pick up thread and putting the location can help people around that area. Several people have gotten things just by stating the area its in. I'm all for Ross/Marshalls posts but saying picks up doesn't do much for anybody but yourself.

Just came back from my Ross and Marshall's (belair md).
Ross has the infrared engineered mesh am90 in a couple of larger sizes
The dream season Kobe's were there from Korea.

Marshall's in my spot gets run through but I did see the black / royal blue Griffey max I for 49.99 there.

Nike outlet Perryville md
Hash 20% off. Nothing really good but they did have a decent amount of air max 1 engineered mesh (I think that's them) in the USA color way for 90 before the 20%

Also had a couple sizes of the ajI sweatpants on clearance for like 50. The black red ones.

Ross ATL had white/red Jordan 8.0. At 9:00 PM they had size 8, a couple 10.5s, 11 and 13 for $59.99.

Last edited:
Quit with the crying already! If you don't want updates on what's out there then don't visit this thread. People don't need to hold your hand on finding the product, buying it for you, and hoping you will pay then do they didn't waste their time. Sharing finds is plenty imo.

Last edited:
I only started going to ROSS and such because of this thread. What I have found going to the 5 different ones in our city, is they all get the basically same product and various sizes. It appears they get a size run or a group size run like the NBA Lunarlon and then spread them out.(one had Boston,One had New York, etc) I personally like the info from here because you know what to look for. It took 2 months before I found anything relevant.

Just copped this area 72 shirt for $11 at the Ross in Elk Grove, Ca
Saw this in KC last week. Hopefully more Area 72 product will pop up.

also, got these for 56 at the KC factory store, can't beat the price or the comfort imo,

tghey also lunar flyknits, UK AM1 from last year, and the all 3M AM1s.

Last edited:
Quit with the crying already! If you don't want updates on what's out there then don't visit this thread. People don't need to hold your hand on finding the product, buying it for you, and hoping you will pay then do they didn't waste their time. Sharing finds is plenty imo.
I don't think anybody is crying nor asking for their hand to be held. If you were referring to me, I wasn't crying. I said I'm all for these ross/marshalls post. I don't mind seeing them and I'm in these threads every month so I'm not going any anywhere lol

Nike Factory Store - AZ Mills

40% off the clearance rack
50% off Training Therma Fit Hoodies ( Zippers and Pullovers)
40% off all Lebron and KD apparel
20% off hash wall shoes

Other random goodies throughout the store.

good look man, keep up with the Phx area updates. I'm appreciating it greatly

not calling anyone out specifically, its just a statement. people keep complaining about ross/marshalls/tjmaxx posts claiming its no help but it has def helped members know whats out there and what they can hope to find at their local stores... just gotta put some work in yourself. get out there and search your local stores

I AM 
roll.gif
at you AVI. (in a good way)

Last edited:
Well
I don't think anybody is crying nor asking for their hand to be held. If you were referring to me, I wasn't crying. I said I'm all for these ross/marshalls post. I don't mind seeing them and I'm in these threads every month so I'm not going any anywhere lol

We'll call it crying but like I said a few months back. It makes no sense to post it if it can't be purchased online or by phone. It's getting harder to find the true outlet stuff because every other post is " one size 18.5 at Ross in Boston, New Mexico!"

MARSHALLS in RESEDA, CA on CORBIN ST

Nike Graviton Air Max 360 - $79.99

RETAIL: $200.00

Had Sizes 9 thur 11.5

Well
We'll call it crying but like I said a few months back. It makes no sense to post it if it can't be purchased online or by phone. It's getting harder to find the true outlet stuff because every other post is " one size 18.5 at Ross in Boston, New Mexico!"
Ross posts are kind of equivalent to when someone posts an outlet post of "gamma 11s at so and so outlet (xxx)-xxx-xxxx no phone orders" what would be the point of posting it if someone in a different state cant buy it or place a phone order? I'm all for the Ross post as long as it has a location so it can at least help the people living around that area.

Really, man I stay 2 hours drive from any Nike Outlet, so this thread was my outlet. Now you mean to tell it's okay that the thread is bombarded by this Ross and local stuff that only locals can get? Just think about this. If somebody can get to a local lets say Ross in the window of time between it being post on here and them traveling to get it, then that bargain hunter needs to be more proactive and just do regular store checks. And before someone says it's the same for Nike Outlets and online retailers it's not because all members have an equal opportunity to purchase.

In all honesty most of the people with opinions in here don't even post updates. It's the same freaking cycle man. Tired old cycle.
Really, man I stay 2 hours drive from any Nike Outlet, so this thread was my outlet. Now you mean to tell it's okay that this post is being bombarded by all this local stuff. Just think about this, if a person can make it to a Ross or local store in the window of time between a post on here and a walk in customer getting them then, they might benefit more by being proactive and just making regular rounds at these stores. Whereas when it's a true nike outlet or online retailer everybody has equal opportunity and more stock is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom