OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHECK YOUR LOCAL ROSS DRESS FOR LESS

These are popping up for $59.99

Nike FL Vis Zoom Hyperflight Air Max 360 Hologram   #599451 601

CHECK YOUR LOCAL ROSS DRESS FOR LESS

These are popping up for $59.99

Nike FL Vis Zoom Hyperflight Air Max 360 Hologram   #599451 601
Yeah I got a pair in November I think, posted it then, but only ever saw the one pair.

Think that last one is the Crazy 97, not the Crazy 8^.
both wrong. its the top ten 2000. 

This is the crazy 8 (Kb8)

images

this is the 97 (originally the equipment elevation)

images

Last edited:

I went to the Nike Outlets in Orange, Lake Elsinore, and Ontario CA  today. Nothing amazing or special. I ended up picking up a pair of Black/White Flynit Lunars for $89.97. I know they have probably been offered for half of that price at other outlets but I like that colorway and thought it was worth it. None of the stores offered additional discounts on the wall or shoes in the run. Overall it was a disappointing day.

Orange: Nothing amazing. I picked up the lunars here. They were available at all of the outlets I visited for the same price.

Lake Elsinore: Pretty much the same inventory as the Orange store only a bit fewer basketball shoes and a few more skate shoes.

Ontario: By far the best although nothing amazing. If you were looking for 2013 Hyperdunks they had a decent selection in both Midnight Navy/Photo Blue/Metallic Silver and Team Red/University Red/Metallic Silver. I believe they all were $79.99. They also had some 2012 hyperdunks in navy/white on the wall. They also had Nike Zoom Revis "Red Apple" for $69.99. Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 IN White Metallic Silver Pro Purple was offered in sizes 11 and under for around $70 if I remember correctly. They had two Lebron X Dunkman in sizes 10 and 10 1/2 on the wall for $139.99. They also had one pair of Lebron XI Christmas in a size 8. It didn't have any sale price and it seemed defective. They had full size runs of the Lebron Low Easter ($129.99) Bright Citrus ($99.99) and Raspberry (89.99).

All images are from the Orange store. Sorry for the quality.
Thanks for the info. I might be tempted to head down there for those AM90 Volts 

Last edited:
Was at San Leandro too.
Had plea try of Cp3 6 and 7 in various sizes
Also had the gravitons
Flyknits in size 11-14 marked down to $89.99

View media item 860453View media item 860457View media item 860459View media item 860461View media item 860462Was $10 for the pack I two. Don't think there are any more left now tho.
View media item 860465Lebron terry it's warrior shorts $15
View media item 860466Dope NIKE block sweater $19
View media item 860470Got these for a steal, $9.99 at SL and $25 at macys lol

Air Max Speed Turfs 525225 180 

$39.99 Marshalls Shoe Shop on Yonkers, NY.  2 pairs each of sizes 9.5-13 

A lot of elite socks, aside from white/black or black/white they had these blue and green ones.

$6.99

Thanks for the info. I might be tempted to head down there for those AM90 Volts 
NP. I was thinking about picking those up myself. I wasn't totally in love with them though and there are a bunch of other shoes I want coming out soon so I passed. They did have a ton of them and a full size run from what I recall.

Just returned a pair of am1 hyperfuse QS 3M size 10.5 to wrentham MA outlet.

543213 016

They also had a bunch of AM1 sunsets for$80?.. and some random jordan 1 mids.. Didntt bother to take pics cause prices were still prty high

Philadelphia premium outlets nike factory store has lebron xi kings pride b-grades almost fsr $179.99. Some thermal foams behind the counter, 9.5 x3(didn't catch the price, place was mobbed).

TJ Maxx/Marshalls are getting baseball stuff in...Majestic/Nike tees, authentic jerseys, etc.

Air Max Speed Turfs 525225 180 

$39.99 Marshalls Shoe Shop on Yonkers, NY.  2 pairs each of sizes 9.5-13 

A lot of elite socks, aside from white/black or black/white they had these blue and green ones.

$6.99
They had those at my Marshall's too. I've flipped 5 pairs so far (2 raiders and 3 saints colorways) for about $30 profit each (after shipping and fees). The smaller sizes 8-9.5 seem to sell faster on the Bay for this model. A bunch of Asians on the east coast have been buying them up. 

Nordstrom Rack, The Block, Fremont CA

Kd V Elite Size 10 $90

Lebron X low "Easter" 10.5 $90

Revis blackout size 11 $60

Revis camo/brown size 8.5 $60

Kobe 8 PP black size 11 $70

The most stuff I've ever seen at a Nordstrom rack. Must have been a good day haha!
Wow. Some good stuff there. I took a look at my local (Laguna Hills CA) Nordstrom Rack after work today and they didn't have anything. Absolutely nothing. Just the same junk they've had for the past month or two.

I also went to the Marshals In Laguna Hills CA. They didn't have any shoes of interest (again) but they did seem to have a decent amount of Jordan and Nike Elite socks in various colorways. Prices ranged from $6.99 to $7.99

Oh. I almost forgot. They also had an XXL Dwight Howard Lakers Jersey for $5. lol.

Last edited:
I've been trying to find these for a long time but no luck 

How long do phone order shipments usually take? More than 5 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom