OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike tech xtreme golf gloves in various sizes for $3.97 marked down from $17.00 at the North Carolina outlet off 95. Nothing good on the hash wall in my size (13) but it was 20% off.

leesburg, va has 3 cws of the flyknit frees for $49.99 in multiple size runs

black
volt/grey
and red (i think)

google their number

Maybe it's time for a separate Outlet Report thread vs. a "Post your local Ross/TJ Maxx/Nordstrom Rack finds" thread.  The latter could even be kept in every regional section.

Brentwood, tn had free flyknit for 59.99 diff colors and lebron x dunk man 129.99 +20off
Also copped a bobby griffin initial on field jersey for 17.97

The complaints man.... unfathomable. I could honestly understand if it was from people that actually CONTRIBUTED but they are from people that don't.

When people first started posting updates from ROSS/MARSHALLS/NORDSTROM/ETC they didn't mind disclosing where they were located. It does help locals and if you don't want to put your spot on blast then you may wish to just post that stuff in the pickup thread. These updates DO SERVE A PURPOSE as they help people know what can be at their local spot. An example is how people were able to scoop up the Kobe VIIs or the USA Destroyer Jackets at their local spots.

The point has also been made that a lot of the outlets aren't even taking phone orders so what really makes an outlet different than Ross and stuff at this point? If you don't like the content of this thread then please just DONT COME BACK or better yet CONTRIBUTE!!!!!!

I simply ask that you post the location so that it can help you local people. You never know who you are helping.

Factory store at Opry Mills TN has the obsidian flyknit chukkas.  Also saw thermal foams, white Lunar force 1 highs (with speckle midsole), Air max 90 London from last year.

615 514 0204

(615) 514-0204

Really, man I stay 2 hours drive from any Nike Outlet, do this thread was my outlet. Now you mean to tell it's okay that the thread is bombarded by this Ross and local stuff th
The complaints man.... unfathomable. I could honestly understand if it was from people that actually CONTRIBUTED but they are from people that don't.

When people first started posting updates from ROSS/MARSHALLS/NORDSTROM/ETC they didn't mind disclosing where they were located. It does help locals and if you don't want to put your spot on blast then you may wish to just post that stuff in the pickup thread. These updates DO SERVE A PURPOSE as they help people know what can be at their local spot. An example is how people were able to scoop up the Kobe VIIs or the USA Destroyer Jackets at their local spots.

The point has also been made that a lot of the outlets aren't even taking phone orders so what really makes an outlet different than Ross and stuff at this point? If you don't like the content of this thread then please just DONT COME BACK or better yet CONTRIBUTE!!!!!!

I simply ask that you post the location so that it can help you local people. You never know who you are helping.

Wow, coming from Admin, SMH. But as you said most of US complainers DON'T contribute, so I'll bow out. But in closing let me say this for those of us who aren't in close vicinity to Nike Outlets, this thread was Heaven, once. And to the points you made the Ross post serving a purpose, by your rationale I guess they do! THey allow somebody within 10-15-30 minutes of the store to not have to go check on there own and just wait for it to be posted here. Ross stores don't allocate stock across the board, nationally because they don't even get it in quantity like that. Whereas with the Nike outlet post, you can easily stock locate and find another store and lately Nike store reps have just been offering to locate while on the phone.

But like I said I'm Bowing Out! You got it! But just like with the Buy/Sell/Trade thread, you have to fix problems as the arise!

DA HELL YAL GETTING ON BIGJ FROM

ITS A SIMPLE REQUEST.

YALL GIRLS SOUNDING LIKE CRYBABIES

TOMBOUT MY BAD I QUOTED A PIC SHUT DA HELL UP AND POST DA DAMB LOCATION. THE END

BUNCHA I$$ MEMBERS

]
Really, man I stay 2 hours drive from any Nike Outlet, do this thread was my outlet. Now you mean to tell it's okay that the thread is bombarded by this Ross and local stuff th
Wow, coming from Admin, SMH. But as you said most of US complainers DON'T contribute, so I'll bow out. But in closing let me say this for those of us who aren't in close vicinity to Nike Outlets, this thread was Heaven, once. And to the points you made the Ross post serving a purpose, by your rationale I guess they do! THey allow somebody within 10-15-30 minutes of the store to not have to go check on there own and just wait for it to be posted here. Ross stores don't allocate stock across the board, nationally because they don't even get it in quantity like that. Whereas with the Nike outlet post, you can easily stock locate and find another store and lately Nike store reps have just been offering to locate while on the phone.

But like I said I'm Bowing Out! You got it! But just like with the Buy/Sell/Trade thread, you have to fix problems as the arise!

How many times are you going to tell us how far away you live from a Nike outlet?

Not to be callous, but nobody cares, B.

There are plenty of ways to contribute without going to an outlet - you can take style codes, mess with Nike Find and locate things for phone order and share that info. You can scour the net for deals at reputable websites. You can search social media outlets and aggregate existing info this forum.

Just because something doesn't help YOU, doesn't mean it isn't helpful.

Last edited:
]

How many times are you going to tell us how far away you live from a Nike outlet?

Not to be callous, but nobody cares, B.

There are plenty of ways to contribute without going to an outlet - you can take style codes, mess with Nike Find and locate things for phone order and share that info. You can scour the net for deals at reputable websites. You can search social media outlets and aggregate existing info this forum.

Just because something doesn't help YOU, doesn't mean it isn't helpful.
GOT HIM

Deer Park, NY

Thermal Foams $129
Shark Hyperflights $69
Watermelon LBJ $89

That's pretty much it. Heading down to another one out here later

deltadogman1 deltadogman1 - you basically are saying you have an issue because dudes aren't providing info that works for you. o well. if you don't like whats being provided, then feel free to put in some work and start to lead by example.

i have no clue what you mean by saying coming from an admin nor when you say fix problems as it arises. you must be mistaken about my role on the site.

and you obviously don't have a ross near you. not our fault. i know members across the country have been able to get stuff from their local spot because of whats been posted here. if this doesn't work for you then feel free to stop coming in here. your info you don't post will not be missed.

@deltadogman1 - you basically are saying you have an issue because dudes aren't providing info that works for you. o well. if you don't like whats being provided, then feel free to put in some work and start to lead by example.

i have no clue what you mean by saying coming from an admin nor when you say fix problems as it arises. you must be mistaken about my role on the site.

and you obviously don't have a ross near you. not our fault. i know members across the country have been able to get stuff from their local spot because of whats been posted here. if this doesn't work for you then feel free to stop coming in here. your info you don't post will not be missed.
Basically I said nothing, due to the fact you deleted my last post. Salutes to you and this site. I got a 50% off Cole Haan coupon out this thread and got about 2500.00 worth of shoes for 950-1000 about a month back so i'm good. I voice an issue that alot on here had and that was it. What done is over!

Michigan City, IN
Lighthouse Outlet also has the Thermal Foams for $129.99 sizes 7.5-12, 15

Last edited:
Sometimes, people act real petty here. I have given info when I go to outlets and now Marshalls due to the amount of shoes they are getting now on here. I said this last month in the thread. Just because an outlet or discount store had it when that person is there, it does not mean it will be when YOU get there or at your local one. all luck and right place right time. I have gotten some great deals and struck out at times (wish we had kobes locally in Jersey ny at marshalls) when checking my spots after someone said something here. Big j does an excellent job here

Nike Outlet Gulfport, Ms

Thermal Foams $129 they had sizes 8-12 when I was there saturday

Blue Hero/Black Dunk High SB Pro $69 full size run from what I seen

White Red Air Max 1 engineered mesh... forgot sizes and price for those. They had a bunch though

Various Flyknit Lunars and Free's too

Think I'm going back tomorrow for the dunks, I'll take pics of all the good stuff there. Stock doesn't move that fast there.

Last edited:
I tried calling the outlet in Gulfport but they're closed.

Can someone post Flyknit Lunar style codes and price that you're seeing in the outlets. please and thank u.

Bigj and I talked about it last time, I can google style codes but tryin to see which ones are in the outlets.

Thank u very very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom