OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling the outlet in Gulfport but they're closed.

Can someone post Flyknit Lunar style codes and price that you're seeing in the outlets. please and thank u.

Bigj and I talked about it last time, I can google style codes but tryin to see which ones are in the outlets.

Thank u very very much.

I agree we talked last time but I was under the impression you needed the style codes when the shoes are posted not that you were making a request for this shoe at the outlets for members to update you.

I agree we talked last time but I was under the impression you needed the style codes when the shoes are posted not that you were making a request for this shoe at the outlets for members to update you.

A. Thanks for not deleting my post (and seein if anyone would help)

B. Got an awesome rep who checked the inventory site for me. Here's the info:

Men:
554887-440
554887-008
554887-705
554887-010

Women:
554888-641
554888-660
554888-606
554888-001

All shoes are we're $89.97. Only a couple on hash with 20% off.

A. Thanks for not deleting my post (and seein if anyone would help)

B. Got an awesome rep who checked the inventory site for me. Here's the info:

Men:
554887-440
554887-008
554887-705
554887-010

Women:
554888-641
554888-660
554888-606
554888-001

All shoes are we're $89.97. Only a couple on hash with 20% off.
From what I remember Gulfport had these:

images

NIKEFlyknitLunar1Group_RF1.jpg

(the grey pair and the blue/pint pair)

and the Volt colorway. All for $89.97

Last edited:
if anybody still looking for these i got a pair from south chicago outlet for 99.99 a couple days ago, only place I could find a 12 or 13 (i ordered a 13)

^^^
You know the style code for the black pair (in the first pic)?
No idea, sorry. I plan on going back out there tomorrow though. Just found out there's a finishline at the outlets, going to check it out. If they still have em, I'll get pics/size run/etc.

Didn't get to snap pics but this is for the heads in South Florida.

Sawgrass Mills Nike Factory Outlet

>> Air Max 90 London QS - Sizes 7 - 12

>> Air Max 1 London QS - Sizes 10 - 11

>> Lebron XI NSW Lifestyle (Dark Loden Parachute Gold Colorway) - only 1 Sz 10.5

>> Nike Lunar Force 1 "London" - szs 9-12

>> Nike Lunar Force 1 "Digital" - szs 9-12

if anyone is looking for those. didn't see much of anything else there.

my local ross in elk grove, CA had the black/red turf jet 97 in a size 12 for $40. also had some pairs of free kukinis in smaller sizes for $43 along with some bigger sizes of hyperfuse 2012s for $40.

The Tj Maxx in elk grove had a couple pairs of black grey team speeds for $5 and had a couple unlv destroyers for $48

My local ross in elk grove ca had a pair of turf jet 97s black/ red for $40 size 12. they also had smaller sizes of free kukinis for $43. My local tj maxx also had team speeds for $5 and unlv destroyers for $48.

My local ross in elk grove ca had a pair of turf jet 97s black/ red for $40 size 12. they also had smaller sizes of free kukinis for $43. My local tj maxx also had team speeds for $5 and unlv destroyers for $48.
what cw are the kukunis

Have you worn a pair of FK Lunar2s yet? I definitely like them better than the 1s. Can't beat $90 a pair for the 1s though.
For a better deal on the 1's, wait for the extra % off and use a survey gift card. Most of my 1's I got for around $65-70. :smile:

Have you worn a pair of FK Lunar2s yet? I definitely like them better than the 1s. Can't beat $90 a pair for the 1s though.
Need to edit my comment. Haven't tried them 2's on yet but as far as look goes right now I kinda like the 1's better plus the price is so much better right now. I'll probably cop the 2's when they go on sale towards the end of the year.

Need to edit my comment. Haven't tried them 2's on yet but as far as look goes right now I kinda like the 1's better plus the price is so much better right now. I'll probably cop the 2's when they go on sale towards the end of the year.
I disagree with you there too :lol:. I love the look of the 2s. The two tone upper and criss-crossed midsole pattern is really nice imo. I didn't really care for the midsole of the 1s too much.

Last edited:
Not going to lie. I always do that $5 Nike survey coupon on the bottom of the receipt. I got at least 10 on lock on a weekly basis. 
roll.gif

I know you guys hate Ross updates but

Just picked up an area 72 shirt. The "Huston we have contact" one. From Ross, McCarthy Ranch, milpitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom