OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by Jordman23

So YEAA....... I kinda went in for the 50% today..

Good looks to my connect, you know who..

My reaction to the Price..

Where do you live?

Because the Neon 95s, Freshwater Griffeys were excluded from the 50% off day in NYC.. (Champs, FootAction, Footlocker)

That list is nationwide..
nerd.gif

Just got back from NYC last week..... Nothing too big.

These boots made me a believer. Everyone in NYC wearing them. Had to get another pair (olive/blk)

Just to mess around with.... (Near Canal St)

And a little closer to home. Went down to San Jose yesterday and picked up the Purist Gore-Tex caps

Why would dudes where that rib cage shirt with the lebrons...it says airmax on it and is clearly for the 95s

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Why would dudes where that rib cage shirt with the lebrons...it says airmax on it and is clearly for the 95s

^^ for those wondering where to find.  i got mine from sideline apparel.  but i think they're all but sold out.  call nike and have them look for it for you.  i believe they still had some at niketown la.  

^ as far as wearing a air max shirt with the lebrons.  who besides someone on here is gonna know or even care about the airmax tag on the shirt or that it was made for the 95's?  yeah i know it was made for the 95's and I don't care, it matches perfectly and is a sweet design.  besides if you really want to get technical the lebron is an airmax shoe if you think about it.  all in all its wear what you want to. you don't have to like it.

Didn't need that paragraph as a response... just stated my opinion. Is it that hard to find something else to match those dunkmans? Lack of creativity in my opinion, as far as the LB7s having air max and using that to justify it.... you're reaching

Like I said its my opinion, dudes feelings get hurt too easily in here.... adi934 fall back, its not that serious

lol...3 boxes...should be set for awhile.

nice p/u on the grey lebron 7. my favorite one of the grey pack.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

i don't need your approval of my fit. wear what you like.
Who taught you how to dress, bro?

j/p

Like what u said, man....wear whatcha like! 

Frank (onlyMJs) - you dog...nice haul for half off man!

Chris (Battle) - The only two Pattas I like - noice pickup!

Dan (UKbased) - OG 1994 Triax!  Nice!

Originally Posted by bigj505

dope pick ups all.
Hope all is well on the homefront, holmes....

Didn't need that paragraph as a response... just stated my opinion. Is it that hard to find something else to match those dunkmans? Lack of creativity in my opinion, as far as the LB7s having air max and using that to justify it.... you're reaching

Why are you so worried about what other people wear?  You gotta picture of yourself in your avy 
indifferent.gif
 cmon now

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why are you so worried about what other people wear?  You gotta picture of yourself in your avy 
indifferent.gif
 cmon now
never knew it was a sin to put a pic of your self on your avy. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom