OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

94826543c12c4bde63b720910e0e7da241f47645.pjpg

EA PICKUPS  ALIFE'S AND HELLY HANSENS WERE $15 A POP SO WHY NOT

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^thanks dude, where ya been at? hiding those 12's still?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
hahah i aint hiding squat... im on the hunt for them parra x patta ams... but its slippin away quick. lol

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why are you so worried about what other people wear?  You gotta picture of yourself in your avy 
indifferent.gif
 cmon now
My opinion brother... people post pics in here for what reason, this is a forum. Your thought,views and picture are always open to criticism.. what should be in my avy?? some chicks huge !%@,  jordan? lebron?? just LMK
eyes.gif
So basically what you're saying is that he can't wear the air max shirt because lebrons aren't air maxes (even though they are to an extent)....Are you wearing the same brand shoes as your vest in your avy?  So people can only wear jordan shirts with jordan shoes?  

ight yo lets drop this, like RL said send him a PM to squash this, we dont need to ruin this thread...

everyone got thier points across, no need to further continue

YO!

smh.gif

Broads...

I HAVE to get those electric green 09's. They way doper than my royal blues. DF!!!

i have the ribcage shirt and it doesn't match perfectly... reason i bought it was to match the Dunkman and it doesn't 

i did get this shirt to match:

Sho3tym i actually got the ht/blk/red and blk/red couple years back and the blk/blue got it on ebay after months of searching. Only 3000 was made on each color.

Its all good I'm not trying to fight or anything, we are both two old for that lol just a lil heated discussion. Question about the dunkmans though, were they supposed to be a hoh release? A place near me has a fsr for only 150 a pair and I see dudes asking like 220 for them and stuff?

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Thanks again to BigJ and his Bro for the shirt...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JordanHead21 - not sure about the HoH thing but they are over Bmore also... just saw a pair on display at DTLR and have seen them all over.

Picked this up over the last few days, please ignore the tag.

Found a 10.5! Got rid of my sz 10. It was way too tight.

Back
Top Bottom