OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

aces are from 2 weeks ago and usc from saturday, finally got a digital camera to use.

21jruci.jpg

Pick ups from the pass few days...

Some Air force 1's for the lil brother...$14 shipped...
k

VVVNDS Air force 1 sheeds Sz 13....$35 shipped...too big for my liking...

Picked these up fresh off the truck at footlocker...thanks to the heads up from my boy got there right on time for the re-stock...

VNDS OG from 1993 Jordan 7 Cardinal SZ 11...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Didn't need that paragraph as a response... just stated my opinion. Is it that hard to find something else to match those dunkmans? Lack of creativity in my opinion, as far as the LB7s having air max and using that to justify it.... you're reaching

you mad because someone wont buy the shirt for the neon 95 you are selling? haha IM KIDDING!!!!!
tongue.gif
  ok ill be quiet now.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why are you so worried about what other people wear?  You gotta picture of yourself in your avy 
indifferent.gif
 cmon now
My opinion brother... people post pics in here for what reason, this is a forum. Your thought,views and picture are always open to criticism.. what should be in my avy?? some chicks huge !%@,  jordan? lebron?? just LMK
eyes.gif

dudes really going back and forth about what another man wears. . . . . anyways...dope CTK few pages back...hopefully can cop mine on Fri.

Wow this whole page is fire... All the Kobe Vs, Cool Grey IIIs, OG XIIs, OG XIIIs, and Creamsicle KD2s. Great pickups everyone.

Nice Huarache Runs on the last page too, some of the most comfy shoes I've worn, wish I wouldn't have outgrown the pair I had a few years back...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why are you so worried about what other people wear?  You gotta picture of yourself in your avy 
indifferent.gif
 cmon now
My opinion brother... people post pics in here for what reason, this is a forum. Your thought,views and picture are always open to criticism.. what should be in my avy?? some chicks huge !%@,  jordan? lebron?? just LMK
eyes.gif
So basically what you're saying is that he can't wear the air max shirt because lebrons aren't air maxes (even though they are to an extent)....Are you wearing the same brand shoes as your vest in your avy?  So people can only wear jordan shirts with jordan shoes?  

Listen Romo, it went way over your head man, you seem real concerned with my avy and its disturbing. If you need to be schooled just shoot me a PM, dont wanna ruin this thread.

Good pickups NT

^^^Not too concerned actually, just makin you look like a hypocrite, kid.

pointgod24-I was so tempted to buy those AM's the other day, I love the CW, nice pickup.

Back
Top Bottom