Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by btdpu

Stopped by Nike Factory Store in Edinburgh, IN earlier today.

Not much to note...but here goes

40% off long sleeve running/training apparel
Kobe V Red/Yellow in random sizes on hash wall (I saw sz 10 and 14) 54.97
AJ 2010 Black/Black hash wall (saw sz 10.5) 59.97 or 64.97
CMFT VIS 11 white/red and white/blue 79.99 FSR (or close to it)
Various Retro Jordans in FSRs but nothing special and no crazy deals on them.  Standard outlet pricing.

Been wanting a pair of Kobe VI Glass Blues since I first saw them.  Slept on the release and now I'm really kicking myself.  My grandfather passed away last week so I was off NT pretty much all last week when the news of Vacaville having them was posted....I just would have rather not seen that...

do they do phone orders?

Last time I was there, the manager said that they did not take phone orders. Sorry to hear that btdpu.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by btdpu

Stopped by Nike Factory Store in Edinburgh, IN earlier today.

Not much to note...but here goes

40% off long sleeve running/training apparel
Kobe V Red/Yellow in random sizes on hash wall (I saw sz 10 and 14) 54.97
AJ 2010 Black/Black hash wall (saw sz 10.5) 59.97 or 64.97
CMFT VIS 11 white/red and white/blue 79.99 FSR (or close to it)
Various Retro Jordans in FSRs but nothing special and no crazy deals on them.  Standard outlet pricing.

Been wanting a pair of Kobe VI Glass Blues since I first saw them.  Slept on the release and now I'm really kicking myself.  My grandfather passed away last week so I was off NT pretty much all last week when the news of Vacaville having them was posted....I just would have rather not seen that...

do they do phone orders?

Last time I was there, the manager said that they did not take phone orders. Sorry to hear that btdpu.

I use to be a manager at that outlet(edinburgh) when I was still in college, and we did phone orders when I was there. Granted I have been gone since 06, but the store manager Karla has been there the entire time.

I use to be a manager at that outlet(edinburgh) when I was still in college, and we did phone orders when I was there. Granted I have been gone since 06, but the store manager Karla has been there the entire time.

San Ysidro Outlets

Air Trainer SC - 59.99
nike-air-trainer-sc-hi-blue-greywht-2-350x227.jpg

Air Max 95 - 99.99
nike-air-max-95-grey-clear.jpg

Will update more in a bit...

i Went to gilroy today nothing much really, they had air force one doernbecher in size 10.5,11, and 14 at i think 79 and about 10 silver half cents but only size 8s for 89.99

i Went to gilroy today nothing much really, they had air force one doernbecher in size 10.5,11, and 14 at i think 79 and about 10 silver half cents but only size 8s for 89.99

Back
Top Bottom