Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Check your local NR

They had a few here in Minneapolis in size 9.5-11

Tony Parker Hyperfly and Flip 'N' both between $49-53 don't remember off the top of my head

Check your local NR

They had a few here in Minneapolis in size 9.5-11

Tony Parker Hyperfly and Flip 'N' both between $49-53 don't remember off the top of my head

I stopped in the Centralia, WA clearance store on the way back to Portland from Seattle on Sunday. Copped the last pair of OG/Orange Air Max 95s and was bummed I couldn't pass on the great find. My wife went back to exchange something today and said that they restocked men's 7-10 and a few 11.5 @ $59.99 At that price plus my discount, had her get another 11.5 for the heck of it. phone em' up @ (360) 736-7434

I stopped in the Centralia, WA clearance store on the way back to Portland from Seattle on Sunday. Copped the last pair of OG/Orange Air Max 95s and was bummed I couldn't pass on the great find. My wife went back to exchange something today and said that they restocked men's 7-10 and a few 11.5 @ $59.99 At that price plus my discount, had her get another 11.5 for the heck of it. phone em' up @ (360) 736-7434

Originally Posted by Rick2345

i Went to gilroy today nothing much really, they had air force one doernbecher in size 10.5,11, and 14 at i think 79 and about 10 silver half cents but only size 8s for 89.99

Saw the exact same things earlier this month, If only they had some silver 1/2 cents in 10.5 would have been copped.

They still had some Kobe V del sols and some Jordan 1's.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

i Went to gilroy today nothing much really, they had air force one doernbecher in size 10.5,11, and 14 at i think 79 and about 10 silver half cents but only size 8s for 89.99

Saw the exact same things earlier this month, If only they had some silver 1/2 cents in 10.5 would have been copped.

They still had some Kobe V del sols and some Jordan 1's.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Seen a few sizes of the KD2 texas cw at culver city NR for $49.90

where is culer city nr? i need a 12
City, I believe it's this Nordstrom Rack which I used to live by.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Nordstrom Rack in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center (#347)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6081 Center Drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles, CA 90045[/td][/tr][tr][td](310) 641-4046[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]I'm not a 100% sure they do phone orders, but worth a shot. 

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Nordstrom Rack in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center (#347)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6081 Center Drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles, CA 90045[/td][/tr][tr][td](310) 641-4046[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]I'm not a 100% sure they do phone orders, but worth a shot. 

Originally Posted by CAto312

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Thanks CA on the line with them now *crosses fingers*
30t6p3b.gif
nope

Originally Posted by CAto312

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Thanks CA on the line with them now *crosses fingers*
30t6p3b.gif
nope

does anyone know if any outlets still have any of the Safari Soccer Cleats? i think one store out in Cali had the superfly and the takedown versions but i cant remember the name of the store.

does anyone know if any outlets still have any of the Safari Soccer Cleats? i think one store out in Cali had the superfly and the takedown versions but i cant remember the name of the store.

Originally Posted by Tolli

I just called and they said no sizes 9.5-10.5 for the Air Max 95's. Does anyone know of any other outlet that has these for this price?

I just called and they said no sizes 9.5-10.5 for the Air Max 95's. Does anyone know of any other outlet that has these for this price?

I just bought these Kobe Wolf 5's today for $32 sz 9 . All shoes on the wall racks and most of the clearance clothes are 40% off. They have some nice shoes but most was in sz 10+ but little in sz 9. I also bought my wife a pair of Air Max Moto +7 $23.

Peace

I just bought these Kobe Wolf 5's today for $32 sz 9 . All shoes on the wall racks and most of the clearance clothes are 40% off. They have some nice shoes but most was in sz 10+ but little in sz 9. I also bought my wife a pair of Air Max Moto +7 $23.

Peace

Originally Posted by Camar087

Try Conroe 936-494-2060

Back
Top Bottom