Nike Johnsons Creek has Lebron 8 all black for $79.99
Call for sizes
Good luck!!!!

Nike Johnsons Creek has Lebron 8 all black for $79.99
Call for sizes
Good luck!!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

^ they only had 2 pairs and they're sold out

That is what is so frustrating about trying to deal with these outlets. 
laugh.gif
 I don't come to this thread much because the two outlets near me (Jeffersonville and Cincinnati) suck. Now, I don't believe they never get heat in but, I see some of the guys that work in these outlets and I can 
tell whatever comes in out goes out in their Honda hatch backs to sell for regular retail.
roll.gif
. Why did I quote this about? Because I have on a few occasions called Nikefind or chatted with a rep online and have been referred to various outlets. The only ones that are worth a damn in my opinion is South Chicago, Aurora(the Asian girl that rung me up was 
pimp.gif
) , and One in Arizona I called where the girl put my shoes aside BEFORE I even called back to pay. And to the guy talking about the price of the Kobe V,  it is crazy how that outlet still has 

them for $100. Basically I am saying most of these outlets have reputations and some of them just lie and say they don't have what you ask for so you don't order or sometimes its just a society type thing where people are lazy. I say this to say to all of you who camp in this thread

go out and look for the stuff. 

I know this is just info exchange and some will read my post and say I'm wrong but I just wanted to share some of my thoughts and maybe get some feedback on the best outlets for phone order and the types of shady individuals that work there.

laugh.gif
 I don't come to this thread much because the two outlets near me (Jeffersonville and Cincinnati) suck. Now, I don't believe they never get heat in but, I see some of the guys that work in these outlets and I can 
tell whatever comes in out goes out in their Honda hatch backs to sell for regular retail.
roll.gif
. Why did I quote this about? Because I have on a few occasions called Nikefind or chatted with a rep online and have been referred to various outlets. The only ones that are worth a damn in my opinion is South Chicago, Aurora(the Asian girl that rung me up was 
pimp.gif
) , and One in Arizona I called where the girl put my shoes aside BEFORE I even called back to pay. And to the guy talking about the price of the Kobe V,  it is crazy how that outlet still has 

them for $100. Basically I am saying most of these outlets have reputations and some of them just lie and say they don't have what you ask for so you don't order or sometimes its just a society type thing where people are lazy. I say this to say to all of you who camp in this thread

I know this is just info exchange and some will read my post and say I'm wrong but I just wanted to share some of my thoughts and maybe get some feedback on the best outlets for phone order and the types of shady individuals that work there.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Just left the Nordstrom Rack at Mall of America what I saw was:
$60 Lebron 8 all black in small sizes
$60Kobe v: rices (11), away (12-13), comet (11-11.5), del sol (11)
$50 Lebron 7: all black (8-9/.5), white/blue- don't know the nickname sorry. I was able to copp the red carpets.
$60 Huruache superman (12) Flash (13), a few of the whi/rd/blk in smaller sizes

That's all I remember hope that helps.

Just left the Nordstrom Rack at Mall of America what I saw was:
$60 Lebron 8 all black in small sizes
$60Kobe v: rices (11), away (12-13), comet (11-11.5), del sol (11)
$50 Lebron 7: all black (8-9/.5), white/blue- don't know the nickname sorry. I was able to copp the red carpets.
$60 Huruache superman (12) Flash (13), a few of the whi/rd/blk in smaller sizes

That's all I remember hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I had heard horror stories about Jersey Gardens and didn't even realize it was the store I had called until after the fact since the Nike Rep had given me the # to a few stores that had the shoe I was looking for.  Long story short, I was on hold for maybe 20 mins at around 11 in the morning, passed over to 4 different associates who kept giving me the phone tag treatment.  Eventually I just hung up and ordered from Lincoln City; they were higher but they've always taken care of me and have great service.  South Chi is almost always on point too.  Guess Ghetto Gardens is trying to live up to their nickname...

And for this to be a relevant post to the thread, just because a Nike Rep says that a product isn't available, still try a little cold calling.  Someone posted up the FSR of the SC Trainers at Cypress; I live relatively close so I was debating driving or just ordering because after gas, it would be the same as getting it shipped.  So I check and see who has it in case someone else has it cheaper shipped and Nike Rep tells me the shoes aren't available anywhere.  I understand this happens sometimes with clearance stores but c'mon man 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I had heard horror stories about Jersey Gardens and didn't even realize it was the store I had called until after the fact since the Nike Rep had given me the # to a few stores that had the shoe I was looking for.  Long story short, I was on hold for maybe 20 mins at around 11 in the morning, passed over to 4 different associates who kept giving me the phone tag treatment.  Eventually I just hung up and ordered from Lincoln City; they were higher but they've always taken care of me and have great service.  South Chi is almost always on point too.  Guess Ghetto Gardens is trying to live up to their nickname...

And for this to be a relevant post to the thread, just because a Nike Rep says that a product isn't available, still try a little cold calling.  Someone posted up the FSR of the SC Trainers at Cypress; I live relatively close so I was debating driving or just ordering because after gas, it would be the same as getting it shipped.  So I check and see who has it in case someone else has it cheaper shipped and Nike Rep tells me the shoes aren't available anywhere.  I understand this happens sometimes with clearance stores but c'mon man 
eyes.gif

When I called for those Lebron 8's the day I posted they had a FSR from my understanding...he told me they just been checked in...so I figure they had a fsr of them....but he didn't let me order because I had a Nike gift card...smh oh well...it was a good price tho

When I called for those Lebron 8's the day I posted they had a FSR from my understanding...he told me they just been checked in...so I figure they had a fsr of them....but he didn't let me order because I had a Nike gift card...smh oh well...it was a good price tho

By chance, I ended up at Jersey Gardens last Saturday.

The place was swamped with people unlike anything I've seen except for at a few other outlets. So I can imagine why they have such a hard time processing phone orders if you pick the wrong day or time.

By chance, I ended up at Jersey Gardens last Saturday.

The place was swamped with people unlike anything I've seen except for at a few other outlets. So I can imagine why they have such a hard time processing phone orders if you pick the wrong day or time.

dont ever go to the Nike outlet at Ontario Mills.
only one cool dude. the rest of the people were acting like they never seen Hbw before.
like dont front like you not from NT when you staring at me.

anyway, they had Volt Uptempos for 109, first color lebrons for 109.
one pair of size 13 cranberry 1/2cents for 109.

air maxes for 109.

like how is the outlet only 30 dollars away from retail.

and they did not wanna pricematch some silver/red am95.

so i told dude to put them #!@## back and he looked like he wanted to tell me to do it.

he wasnt stupid tho. he put them back.

dont ever go to the Nike outlet at Ontario Mills.
only one cool dude. the rest of the people were acting like they never seen Hbw before.
like dont front like you not from NT when you staring at me.

anyway, they had Volt Uptempos for 109, first color lebrons for 109.
one pair of size 13 cranberry 1/2cents for 109.

air maxes for 109.

like how is the outlet only 30 dollars away from retail.

and they did not wanna pricematch some silver/red am95.

so i told dude to put them #!@## back and he looked like he wanted to tell me to do it.

he wasnt stupid tho. he put them back.

likethematrix, had the same experience at ontario mills. Asked if they would price match Orange on some Kobe V onlines and said they can only match competitors prices not their own company. Then the manager checked on the computer and tried to tell me that Orange didn't have the inlines (I called before I went to Ontario to make sure they had them). She then asked me how I wanted to pay for the inlines. I told her I don't want them if you're not going to price match and she got this irritated look on her face. Worst customer service ever. Luckily, Orange found the last pair in my size.

likethematrix, had the same experience at ontario mills. Asked if they would price match Orange on some Kobe V onlines and said they can only match competitors prices not their own company. Then the manager checked on the computer and tried to tell me that Orange didn't have the inlines (I called before I went to Ontario to make sure they had them). She then asked me how I wanted to pay for the inlines. I told her I don't want them if you're not going to price match and she got this irritated look on her face. Worst customer service ever. Luckily, Orange found the last pair in my size.

Back
Top Bottom