Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

San Leandro Clearance

Air Max Trainer 1 Low - Grey Teal B-Grade *59.97* I saw size 9 to 11.5
1 pair of Air Go LWP Grey Black *69.99* Size 11.5
These?

great mall had these in a IMO nicer color black/red for $69 or could have been $79. def had sizes bigger than 11.5.. this was like 2 weeks ago though, may be long gone now. i passed on it. too narrow for my wide *** feet!

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

San Leandro Clearance

Air Max Trainer 1 Low - Grey Teal B-Grade *59.97* I saw size 9 to 11.5
1 pair of Air Go LWP Grey Black *69.99* Size 11.5
These?

great mall had these in a IMO nicer color black/red for $69 or could have been $79. def had sizes bigger than 11.5.. this was like 2 weeks ago though, may be long gone now. i passed on it. too narrow for my wide *** feet!

Nike Milpitas ca has 1 sz 10.5 Kobe air force 1 low blk purple for $99.99 very random they hit outlet so quick...

Nike Milpitas ca has 1 sz 10.5 Kobe air force 1 low blk purple for $99.99 very random they hit outlet so quick...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Beware of "hot" shoes at Ross and Marshalls.

DMV locations are notorious for having fakes.

if you look at that pic see the insole 
i would bet thats not a 2001 pair

if there is a jumpman behind that shoe  the shoes are fake the insoles for the 2008 cdp have roman numbers 

btw if the shoe has the jumpman on the tab heel the production label should be on the side of the shoe 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Beware of "hot" shoes at Ross and Marshalls.

DMV locations are notorious for having fakes.

if you look at that pic see the insole 
i would bet thats not a 2001 pair

if there is a jumpman behind that shoe  the shoes are fake the insoles for the 2008 cdp have roman numbers 

btw if the shoe has the jumpman on the tab heel the production label should be on the side of the shoe 

The shoe department in glendale nordstrom rack looks freshly stocked. somethings to note

tons of lunarlon running shoes all sizes
kd 2 texas size 8.5 and a 10
Carnivores size 8 and 9
Air Max 97 blue 10.5
Air max 95 black and purple 11.5
Air max uptempo 97 Cranberry size 11.5
Penny 2 Black Blue White size 7.5

The Ross in the same plaza had nothin

The shoe department in glendale nordstrom rack looks freshly stocked. somethings to note

tons of lunarlon running shoes all sizes
kd 2 texas size 8.5 and a 10
Carnivores size 8 and 9
Air Max 97 blue 10.5
Air max 95 black and purple 11.5
Air max uptempo 97 Cranberry size 11.5
Penny 2 Black Blue White size 7.5

The Ross in the same plaza had nothin

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bay Area folks check the new Nordstrom Rack in Fremont what they got?
not much but sperry's and clarks desert chuka's 
san leandro has an aisle full of clearance shoes... am95's air attack pack black/green $19, small sizes though 8-8.5,  air mariah sizes 11 up $19

396004772.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bay Area folks check the new Nordstrom Rack in Fremont what they got?
not much but sperry's and clarks desert chuka's 
san leandro has an aisle full of clearance shoes... am95's air attack pack black/green $19, small sizes though 8-8.5,  air mariah sizes 11 up $19

396004772.jpg

indifferent.gif
Kobe V still 100 at outlet geez . Nordstrom Rack South Coast plaza, CA has some Soldier IV United We Rise size 13 and Navy Tennis Ball Hyperdunk 2008 size 10.5 and 9.5 . Paul Gasol and Grey 2010 hyperdunk . Random sizes. They also have Kobe V Mile Davis and USA in bigger size from 14 up. Nordstrom rack been slacking . They start having less basketball shoes and more ugly running/trainer shoes nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
Kobe V still 100 at outlet geez . Nordstrom Rack South Coast plaza, CA has some Soldier IV United We Rise size 13 and Navy Tennis Ball Hyperdunk 2008 size 10.5 and 9.5 . Paul Gasol and Grey 2010 hyperdunk . Random sizes. They also have Kobe V Mile Davis and USA in bigger size from 14 up. Nordstrom rack been slacking . They start having less basketball shoes and more ugly running/trainer shoes nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom