Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

it really depends on the manager really... if you got a mean manager they won't do it... but most of the time they do price match... i would say every time i tried to get a price match with another store they did it

it really depends on the manager really... if you got a mean manager they won't do it... but most of the time they do price match... i would say every time i tried to get a price match with another store they did it

Hastings Village (Pasadena, CA) Nordstrom Rack had the Nike Hypermax Red "Tennis Balls" size 9.5 & 10.5 for $59.90 and the Penny Go LWP size 10 for $49.90.

Hastings Village (Pasadena, CA) Nordstrom Rack had the Nike Hypermax Red "Tennis Balls" size 9.5 & 10.5 for $59.90 and the Penny Go LWP size 10 for $49.90.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by glowstick

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Tj maxx has the tank tops but for 29.99
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the tip on the combat shorts. Picked up a few pairs of those and a pair of kobe code shorts too for 16.99 at westwood, ca Ross
They had a few hyperdunks in black and i think some jordan 2.5s for those interested in sz 9.5-11

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by glowstick

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Tj maxx has the tank tops but for 29.99
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the tip on the combat shorts. Picked up a few pairs of those and a pair of kobe code shorts too for 16.99 at westwood, ca Ross
They had a few hyperdunks in black and i think some jordan 2.5s for those interested in sz 9.5-11

Here's what I saw at Milpitas earlier. Pretty much Fsr's on everything except the DB forces (scattered sizes). They also had a bunch of Laser AM 90s for $69.
20u3aqw.jpg

msf2xc.jpg

jhvalx.jpg

33p4t94.jpg

e1emc9.jpg

Here's what I saw at Milpitas earlier. Pretty much Fsr's on everything except the DB forces (scattered sizes). They also had a bunch of Laser AM 90s for $69.
20u3aqw.jpg

msf2xc.jpg

jhvalx.jpg

33p4t94.jpg

e1emc9.jpg

swfl has nothing....whilst i was there a guy came in and bought 30 pairs of ajf20 low chocolates for $40 apiece. why???

swfl has nothing....whilst i was there a guy came in and bought 30 pairs of ajf20 low chocolates for $40 apiece. why???

Wife grabbed me some Kobe Zoom 5 Draft Days 11.5 for $60 at Nordstrom Rack in the palms town and country mall.  I wasn't there so I don't know what else they had there
glasses.gif

Phone: 786-972-3450 // Location: 8525 MILLS DR - SUITE 306

Wife grabbed me some Kobe Zoom 5 Draft Days 11.5 for $60 at Nordstrom Rack in the palms town and country mall.  I wasn't there so I don't know what else they had there
glasses.gif

Phone: 786-972-3450 // Location: 8525 MILLS DR - SUITE 306

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by jer23

did any outlets get pearl foamposites?

I think majority of the pearls ended up in New Orleans somewhere, atleast that is what I was told. We had smaller sizes here in Memphis with sz. 9.5 being the largest... think they are long gone now though..

yeah they hit outlets like a month ago. if you got them the weekend they came out, they were $109 or something like that with the additional 30% off. i know oregon and some other scattered stores had them.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by jer23

did any outlets get pearl foamposites?

I think majority of the pearls ended up in New Orleans somewhere, atleast that is what I was told. We had smaller sizes here in Memphis with sz. 9.5 being the largest... think they are long gone now though..

yeah they hit outlets like a month ago. if you got them the weekend they came out, they were $109 or something like that with the additional 30% off. i know oregon and some other scattered stores had them.

San Leandro Clearance

Air Max Trainer 1 Low - Grey Teal B-Grade *59.97* I saw size 9 to 11.5
1 pair of Air Go LWP Grey Black *69.99* Size 11.5

San Leandro Clearance

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

San Leandro Clearance

These?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut