OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Where is everybody getting their reverse infared 90s? I heard they released in the states but I havent seen them locally. any info would be appreciated.

Where is everybody getting their reverse infared 90s? I heard they released in the states but I havent seen them locally. any info would be appreciated.

damn D
eek.gif

Newest pickups from the past week. Got the all star 7's for my birthday n my girl only paid retail 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Foot Lockers.

Newest pickups from the past week. Got the all star 7's for my birthday n my girl only paid retail 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Foot Lockers.

shaun took the words out of my mouth....
D went in! lol, kind of jeally of those rose's =[

edit...
grabbed these plus royal foams (not pictured) for 177 total =]
2luvywj.jpg

shaun took the words out of my mouth....
D went in! lol, kind of jeally of those rose's =[

edit...
grabbed these plus royal foams (not pictured) for 177 total =]
2luvywj.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn D
eek.gif

serious. 
pimp.gif

Thanks y'all! LolI went crazy a littleAnd I think I'm missing something. LolI just moved so I think something may be in a box or somethingAnd Dom.. D.Rose's sig is sick!Adidias is doing they thing this year.. Well with Rose's shoeI got like 3-4 pairs.. Gotta grab the cool grey pair & some V1.5's

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn D
eek.gif

serious. 
pimp.gif

Thanks y'all! LolI went crazy a littleAnd I think I'm missing something. LolI just moved so I think something may be in a box or somethingAnd Dom.. D.Rose's sig is sick!Adidias is doing they thing this year.. Well with Rose's shoeI got like 3-4 pairs.. Gotta grab the cool grey pair & some V1.5's

D sick pickups bro.. I and i agree Adidas has been doing there thing this year.. Im trying to scoop those, all yellow adipure and them adidas beast (st patricks) omg those are stupid..

and nice all star 7's back there...

and flint nice on the low pickups also

D sick pickups bro.. I and i agree Adidas has been doing there thing this year.. Im trying to scoop those, all yellow adipure and them adidas beast (st patricks) omg those are stupid..

and nice all star 7's back there...

and flint nice on the low pickups also

NotoriousMJ23: Nice collection. Those Kobe Duke's look like the black-based versions. Can you confirm? I ordered mine from Eastbay and I can't get anyone to confirm if we're all getting the ones you show or the all-blue ones. I prefer yours. Hoping so.

NotoriousMJ23: Nice collection. Those Kobe Duke's look like the black-based versions. Can you confirm? I ordered mine from Eastbay and I can't get anyone to confirm if we're all getting the ones you show or the all-blue ones. I prefer yours. Hoping so.

Im backkkk having a busy month new orleans sneakerhead

Air Jordan Retro 13s Playoff (me and my two sons)

2000 Infrared 6s

Quai 54 Retro 9s

Air Jordan Phat 1 low Elephant Print Swoosh (White & Black)

Olive 9s

Cool Grey 9s

Jordan CMFT 11Viz Air (South Beach)

Jordan CMFT 11 Varsity/Royal

2nd Cool Grey 11s (on the right side)

Cement 3s

Toddler 3s

Retro 13s & 6s for my sons

Urban Haze 1s

Hare 1s

Laney 5s

Charity 2s