OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Im backkkk having a busy month new orleans sneakerhead

Air Jordan Retro 13s Playoff (me and my two sons)

2000 Infrared 6s

Quai 54 Retro 9s

Air Jordan Phat 1 low Elephant Print Swoosh (White & Black)

Olive 9s

Cool Grey 9s

Jordan CMFT 11Viz Air (South Beach)

Jordan CMFT 11 Varsity/Royal

2nd Cool Grey 11s (on the right side)

Cement 3s

Toddler 3s

Retro 13s & 6s for my sons

Urban Haze 1s

Hare 1s

Laney 5s

Charity 2s

Charity 3s

Air Jordan 2009 S23

^ jeez never thought the picups would end....real dope jays
pimp.gif

Good week even though I didnt get any of the new releases 
laugh.gif

Kobe banner from a local FTL, Chaos for $90 and a shoutout to a certain NTer for the BS Homes. Thanks!
pimp.gif

Good week even though I didnt get any of the new releases 
laugh.gif

Kobe banner from a local FTL, Chaos for $90 and a shoutout to a certain NTer for the BS Homes. Thanks!
pimp.gif

Dipsetbichcj,
Those cool grey 9s a sz 11 from ebay? If so I slept too long and you stole em. When I went to cop, they were gone.
laugh.gif
Dope haul tho 
pimp.gif

Dipsetbichcj,
Those cool grey 9s a sz 11 from ebay? If so I slept too long and you stole em. When I went to cop, they were gone.
laugh.gif
Dope haul tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

NotoriousMJ23: Nice collection. Those Kobe Duke's look like the black-based versions. Can you confirm? I ordered mine from Eastbay and I can't get anyone to confirm if we're all getting the ones you show or the all-blue ones. I prefer yours. Hoping so.

Hey bro, the base is all blueThey aren't the black base with the blue on topI wish those dropped instead!And yeah Dean.. Those St. Party's are mine! LolI want the D.Rose's. Not sure about the beast's.I mine

Originally Posted by dubchester

NotoriousMJ23: Nice collection. Those Kobe Duke's look like the black-based versions. Can you confirm? I ordered mine from Eastbay and I can't get anyone to confirm if we're all getting the ones you show or the all-blue ones. I prefer yours. Hoping so.

Hey bro, the base is all blueThey aren't the black base with the blue on topI wish those dropped instead!And yeah Dean.. Those St. Party's are mine! LolI want the D.Rose's. Not sure about the beast's.I mine

For those buying these Lebrons and Kobes, how do y'all feel about all these different colors coming out? It seems as if each shoe has at least 6-7 colors coming out in the same season. When Jordans came out, it was like 2-4 colors that came out and it was spread out. Is it a hassle and do most of you feel like you gotta have all the colors?

Just wondering. The blue Lebrons and those orange Kobes are my favorites btw.

For those buying these Lebrons and Kobes, how do y'all feel about all these different colors coming out? It seems as if each shoe has at least 6-7 colors coming out in the same season. When Jordans came out, it was like 2-4 colors that came out and it was spread out. Is it a hassle and do most of you feel like you gotta have all the colors?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

It is a bit of a hassle when it comes to trying to get them all, some were super hard to get and when you have sites like Leastbay that screw you over it's frustrating.  At first I was going to try to cop all of the Kobes but there are some I just don't like and I'm not gonna buy them just to say I have them.
Feel 100x better buying those than crappy jordan retros though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

It is a bit of a hassle when it comes to trying to get them all, some were super hard to get and when you have sites like Leastbay that screw you over it's frustrating.  At first I was going to try to cop all of the Kobes but there are some I just don't like and I'm not gonna buy them just to say I have them.
Feel 100x better buying those than crappy jordan retros though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike has realized the "Strike while the iron is hot" motto. For serious sneakerheads, they know we'll scoop up pretty much any CW that comes out...whether it's slowly throughout the year or all during one weekend. I think they'd prefer to make $$ now, than later spread out across the year. To true shoe purists, it's probably annoying and seems to dilute the value and excitement for each release.

Nike has realized the "Strike while the iron is hot" motto. For serious sneakerheads, they know we'll scoop up pretty much any CW that comes out...whether it's slowly throughout the year or all during one weekend. I think they'd prefer to make $$ now, than later spread out across the year. To true shoe purists, it's probably annoying and seems to dilute the value and excitement for each release.

Back
Top Bottom