OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by dubchester

Nike has realized the "Strike while the iron is hot" motto. For serious sneakerheads, they know we'll scoop up pretty much any CW that comes out...whether it's slowly throughout the year or all during one weekend. I think they'd prefer to make $$ now, than later spread out across the year. To true shoe purists, it's probably annoying and seems to dilute the value and excitement for each release.
I actually love it! 95% of NT has been focusing on each of the thousand colorways of lebrons and kobes- while I've been picking up good deals left and right on craigslist and ebay (great time to buy other Nike's)

Originally Posted by dubchester

Nike has realized the "Strike while the iron is hot" motto. For serious sneakerheads, they know we'll scoop up pretty much any CW that comes out...whether it's slowly throughout the year or all during one weekend. I think they'd prefer to make $$ now, than later spread out across the year. To true shoe purists, it's probably annoying and seems to dilute the value and excitement for each release.
I actually love it! 95% of NT has been focusing on each of the thousand colorways of lebrons and kobes- while I've been picking up good deals left and right on craigslist and ebay (great time to buy other Nike's)

[h1]Dipsetbichcj nice pickups man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/h1]

Picked these up today for $87.40, still plenty left of every of Kobe colorway that released... Brons still there ( no entourage before you start inboxing
tongue.gif
) SLH still there...   I swear people here be sleeping, but I ain't mad because it makes it easy for me to copp what I want hassle free
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]

Picked these up today for $87.40, still plenty left of every of Kobe colorway that released... Brons still there ( no entourage before you start inboxing
tongue.gif
) SLH still there...   I swear people here be sleeping, but I ain't mad because it makes it easy for me to copp what I want hassle free
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]

ofasho, nice Olive IXs!

Seth, OG Triaxs! Nice -- I had the white/blue/red joints....they last eons!

I can't pick my favorite colorway of the VIs...

21rmfq.jpg

ofasho, nice Olive IXs!

Seth, OG Triaxs! Nice -- I had the white/blue/red joints....they last eons!

I can't pick my favorite colorway of the VIs...

21rmfq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom