OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Came in today.....     " I get the boosters boostin, I get the PEWTERS pewtin... Y'all get shot at, call me I do the shootin" -Killa Cam

Came in today.....     " I get the boosters boostin, I get the PEWTERS pewtin... Y'all get shot at, call me I do the shootin" -Killa Cam

LMAO Killa Cam with the fruity tooty verses. He's awesome.
Won't be getting my Pewters until next Monday. Can't wait for 'em!

LMAO Killa Cam with the fruity tooty verses. He's awesome.
Won't be getting my Pewters until next Monday. Can't wait for 'em!

Originally Posted by DeNs415

1990 LX 5.0 5 speed
pimp.gif
  Mustang.  Had to get rid of my GT a few years ago.  Miss it all the time.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

@ I AM Memphis- please tell me you got those at the factory store??
LOL, I wish.... My girl got them from swoosh for me for $120.... The factory did not get them, The foamposites don't sell good at the employee store
mad.gif
Cough drops sat forever, they will probably end up in clearance stores... Man stores around the city still have pewters in stock
eyes.gif
I guess we are nothing like the DMV area, you probably would get laughed at by store employees asking if pewters were still available there
roll.gif

LOL, I wish.... My girl got them from swoosh for me for $120.... The factory did not get them, The foamposites don't sell good at the employee store
mad.gif
Cough drops sat forever, they will probably end up in clearance stores... Man stores around the city still have pewters in stock
eyes.gif
I guess we are nothing like the DMV area, you probably would get laughed at by store employees asking if pewters were still available there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

mad.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
you are a 100% correct about the dmv..im now in search for the neons blue....smh

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

mad.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
you are a 100% correct about the dmv..im now in search for the neons blue....smh

phreshdude wrote:
copped some 2001 spacejams for 75. Can someone tell me if there're legit?

yes, they're legit. Good deal on em also- I'd definitely pay that for a pair in good condition, just threw away my '01's last year after beating em to death

phreshdude wrote:
copped some 2001 spacejams for 75. Can someone tell me if there're legit?

yes, they're legit. Good deal on em also- I'd definitely pay that for a pair in good condition, just threw away my '01's last year after beating em to death

Back
Top Bottom