OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

to the people askin about that dodgers jacket I got it from Drjays.com. I bought the VERY last one
smile.gif
was a size medium. There's no hood on it.

to the people askin about that dodgers jacket I got it from Drjays.com. I bought the VERY last one
smile.gif
was a size medium. There's no hood on it.

Ok so I decided to dive head first into this deal, seller gave me a good vibe, I'm no expert at legit checking but the shoe seemed official, only thing that had me thinking was the 225$ asking price....so here are the pics I took...I hope I got the steal of the month...

Worn 3 times...didn't take pictures of the box, but it looks exactly like my entourage box...

Ok so I decided to dive head first into this deal, seller gave me a good vibe, I'm no expert at legit checking but the shoe seemed official, only thing that had me thinking was the 225$ asking price....so here are the pics I took...I hope I got the steal of the month...

Worn 3 times...didn't take pictures of the box, but it looks exactly like my entourage box...

eek.gif
 @225!! I paid retail though 
pimp.gif
 Pickups from this month still got more on the way and im done till bordeaux
n1xu00.jpg

Griffs, DB 3, Penny 2, 03 VIII, 11 Foams, 99 IV, Hare VII, 04 OLY VII, SB VIII

eek.gif
 @225!! I paid retail though 
pimp.gif
 Pickups from this month still got more on the way and im done till bordeaux
n1xu00.jpg

Griffs, DB 3, Penny 2, 03 VIII, 11 Foams, 99 IV, Hare VII, 04 OLY VII, SB VIII

$225, man u got my vote for best deal of da month, I need them in my life but not willing to spend 400+ on them.

$225, man u got my vote for best deal of da month, I need them in my life but not willing to spend 400+ on them.

def A steal for that prices. I'm glad you came up on that....where did you find the seller if you dont mind me asking.

Theyre legit..trust me the quality of these and wow factor is up there with the yeezy...congrats.

cant wait to see how you make them look with your camera!

def A steal for that prices. I'm glad you came up on that....where did you find the seller if you dont mind me asking.

Theyre legit..trust me the quality of these and wow factor is up there with the yeezy...congrats.

cant wait to see how you make them look with your camera!

Back
Top Bottom