OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Thanks guys!...I got them off craugslist, I had just offered some kid on ISS 400$ for his deadstock ones and dude got offended and valled me a lowballer, he wants 900$...dude is out of his mind, so I did a CL searchas recommended by another ISSer and came across his listing, hit him up immediately!...felt him out, asked for a bunch of pics, dude seem legit, so I took my chances!

Thanks guys!...I got them off craugslist, I had just offered some kid on ISS 400$ for his deadstock ones and dude got offended and valled me a lowballer, he wants 900$...dude is out of his mind, so I did a CL searchas recommended by another ISSer and came across his listing, hit him up immediately!...felt him out, asked for a bunch of pics, dude seem legit, so I took my chances!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

It is pretty sad people consider $350 a good price for South Beaches.

EXACTLY
what i was thinking.

I get furious with some of these CL ads. Saying $500, $600 for those sb lebrons and anything less woild be low be low balling. Smdh.nice pickup man

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

It is pretty sad people consider $350 a good price for South Beaches.

EXACTLY
what i was thinking.

I get furious with some of these CL ads. Saying $500, $600 for those sb lebrons and anything less woild be low be low balling. Smdh.nice pickup man

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice steal Ksteezy.. you sir are winning, Vaca's in the middle of march, SB steal of the year..

whats next bro?

roll.gif
 nah bro i aint winning like that!...

hopefully since now i got myself the SBs which my wife was planning on dropping 450$ for, i think she'll e hitting up LV for this belt ive wanted since God knows how long 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice steal Ksteezy.. you sir are winning, Vaca's in the middle of march, SB steal of the year..

whats next bro?

roll.gif
 nah bro i aint winning like that!...

hopefully since now i got myself the SBs which my wife was planning on dropping 450$ for, i think she'll e hitting up LV for this belt ive wanted since God knows how long 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif
 $400 for a pair of lebrons
eek.gif
 ?
Dam hype is a powerful thing 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif
 $400 for a pair of lebrons
eek.gif
 ?
Dam hype is a powerful thing 

Back
Top Bottom