OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Crazy 8s, "Home" Adizero 1.5, elec-green Foam pros and doubled on the pewters.
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

Crazy 8s, "Home" Adizero 1.5, elec-green Foam pros and doubled on the pewters.
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif

I love how YOU call HIM a hypebeast but you're the one trying to buy SB Lebrons.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif

I love how YOU call HIM a hypebeast but you're the one trying to buy SB Lebrons.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So im a hypebeast because I like a shoe that happens to be hyped??.....well I'll be damn
roll.gif

Thats what I'm sayin'.

God forbid someone likes a shoe that all these kids hyped up.

So im a hypebeast because I like a shoe that happens to be hyped??.....well I'll be damn
roll.gif

Thats what I'm sayin'.

God forbid someone likes a shoe that all these kids hyped up.

roll.gif

Dont worry man, we buy what we like. Unfortunately sometimes that means crazy markups when we snooze on RD.

roll.gif

Dont worry man, we buy what we like. Unfortunately sometimes that means crazy markups when we snooze on RD.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

IMO the christmas lebron 8 look better and should have been hyped more than the SB lebrons

I beg to differ no lebron Kobe Jordan should hyped up to the point were people are putting down car payments I do love the sb!

Originally Posted by westhellthug

IMO the christmas lebron 8 look better and should have been hyped more than the SB lebrons

I beg to differ no lebron Kobe Jordan should hyped up to the point were people are putting down car payments I do love the sb!

Back
Top Bottom