OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

33aaru8.jpg

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

^ wasn't sure after the first few pics- but by the 4th or 5th, my suspicions were confirmed: those Unkle SB's need some leather conditioning ASAP- joints are about to crack
I think they need some SB Laces more than anything.  Those laces look no bueno

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

^ wasn't sure after the first few pics- but by the 4th or 5th, my suspicions were confirmed: those Unkle SB's need some leather conditioning ASAP- joints are about to crack
I think they need some SB Laces more than anything.  Those laces look no bueno

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by pharO

Probably the cleanest fit ive seen from you. 
pimp.gif

Is it just me? Or all your outfits very similar, like every day. Its a mix of...

Khaki 511's

Solid color AA type zip up hoodie

Your Super Bored hoodie or a Bulls jacket

Jordans.

laugh.gif

No hate at all homie. All love.

A lot of people have asked him before and I think its cause he's a student and is limited to the amount of clothes/shoes he can bring with him so it always seems like he's wearing the same things very often but i'm not 100% in that.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by pharO

Probably the cleanest fit ive seen from you. 
pimp.gif

Is it just me? Or all your outfits very similar, like every day. Its a mix of...

Khaki 511's

Solid color AA type zip up hoodie

Your Super Bored hoodie or a Bulls jacket

Jordans.

laugh.gif

No hate at all homie. All love.

A lot of people have asked him before and I think its cause he's a student and is limited to the amount of clothes/shoes he can bring with him so it always seems like he's wearing the same things very often but i'm not 100% in that.

love those laces in 'em, i've tried the white and blacks they came with and i just ain't feeling them.

and yeah, i bought those pretty beat down already, just didn't wanna unDS my other pair. still don't, so about this leather conditioning, is it something i can do myself or should i take them to a shoe repair spot?

love those laces in 'em, i've tried the white and blacks they came with and i just ain't feeling them.

and yeah, i bought those pretty beat down already, just didn't wanna unDS my other pair. still don't, so about this leather conditioning, is it something i can do myself or should i take them to a shoe repair spot?

dope wears NT...'09 QS AM1's today:
20zwo77.jpg

plus the week's rotation...AM Deluxe, OG 13, AM1, '10 Pearls, AM90
11r8vw5.jpg

dope wears NT...'09 QS AM1's today:
20zwo77.jpg

plus the week's rotation...AM Deluxe, OG 13, AM1, '10 Pearls, AM90
11r8vw5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom