OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

3dgarfly23 wrote:

dope
pimp.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by ShortyC94

You Don't Think Putting "DF!!!" In Every SINGLE Post Isn't "OD"?? 
laugh.gif

Weeeeelllllll...

I've mentioned a number of times that I believe myself to be "obsessive," personality wise. Not only that though "DF!!!" doesn't violate NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct while open discussion of illegal drug use does. And as a last note, I've also stated that "DF!!!" doesn't always stand for "Dungeon Family."

smile.gif

DF!!!

YO!

laugh.gif

Weeeeelllllll...

I've mentioned a number of times that I believe myself to be "obsessive," personality wise. Not only that though "DF!!!" doesn't violate NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct while open discussion of illegal drug use does. And as a last note, I've also stated that "DF!!!" doesn't always stand for "Dungeon Family."

smile.gif

DF!!!

to the mall the other day... my gull picked up the WC3's from HOH... i would post the dirty pix she took in them later that night but i don't wanna get suspended for it again.
laugh.gif

5492903664_8510e7e947_z.jpg
5492307417_aba8c7e289_z.jpg

5492915734_a64622be03_z.jpg

5492903462_1df41808cc_z.jpg

5492903968_69db82f159_z.jpg

to the mall the other day... my gull picked up the WC3's from HOH... i would post the dirty pix she took in them later that night but i don't wanna get suspended for it again.
laugh.gif

5492903664_8510e7e947_z.jpg
5492307417_aba8c7e289_z.jpg

5492915734_a64622be03_z.jpg

5492903462_1df41808cc_z.jpg

5492903968_69db82f159_z.jpg

^ wasn't sure after the first few pics- but by the 4th or 5th, my suspicions were confirmed: those Unkle SB's need some leather conditioning ASAP- joints are about to crack

^ wasn't sure after the first few pics- but by the 4th or 5th, my suspicions were confirmed: those Unkle SB's need some leather conditioning ASAP- joints are about to crack

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

laugh.gif

Weeeeelllllll...

smile.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
.....Ok. I Would Ask What It Stands For Now But Eh.....
Anyway. Nice Infareds, Unkles, And Griffey 1's Up There.....Should've Gotten Them When I Had The Chance....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

laugh.gif

Weeeeelllllll...

smile.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
.....Ok. I Would Ask What It Stands For Now But Eh.....
Anyway. Nice Infareds, Unkles, And Griffey 1's Up There.....Should've Gotten Them When I Had The Chance....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

Probably the cleanest fit ive seen from you. 
pimp.gif

Is it just me? Or all your outfits very similar, like every day. Its a mix of...

Khaki 511's

Solid color AA type zip up hoodie

Your Super Bored hoodie or a Bulls jacket

Jordans.

laugh.gif

No hate at all homie. All love.

Originally Posted by pharO

Probably the cleanest fit ive seen from you. 
pimp.gif

Is it just me? Or all your outfits very similar, like every day. Its a mix of...

Khaki 511's

Solid color AA type zip up hoodie

Your Super Bored hoodie or a Bulls jacket

Jordans.

laugh.gif

No hate at all homie. All love.

never liked the unkles....or even understood why so popular in the sb line....guess it just me.

never liked the unkles....or even understood why so popular in the sb line....guess it just me.

Back
Top Bottom