OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

LOT'S of dope kicks NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

5493595882_35ba5a038e_z.jpg

ILLY 90s, Grapes (Jordans and AMs) and Dunks on this page and the last!

LG1s for 10M on a slightly wet day. Got my thirst on lol and saw a celeb, so I had to snap a pic 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!
156x2xj.jpg

ILLY 90s, Grapes (Jordans and AMs) and Dunks on this page and the last!

LG1s for 10M on a slightly wet day. Got my thirst on lol and saw a celeb, so I had to snap a pic 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
!
156x2xj.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so about this leather conditioning, is it something i can do myself or should i take them to a shoe repair spot?
I've been using ForceField leather cleaner & conditioner on all my leather shoes for years- its mainly used for high quality furniture, but I've found that it works wonders, puts a nice healthy shine and feel and preserves it well, good for restoration/maintenance also. You dampen a cloth/rag with water, pour some forcefield on it- rub it in- then buff around all of the leather parts of your shoes- 2 or 3 coats every few months. Dont touch any suede with it though. (Hope this helps a few of you guys....)

Nice pic packers
Today:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so about this leather conditioning, is it something i can do myself or should i take them to a shoe repair spot?
I've been using ForceField leather cleaner & conditioner on all my leather shoes for years- its mainly used for high quality furniture, but I've found that it works wonders, puts a nice healthy shine and feel and preserves it well, good for restoration/maintenance also. You dampen a cloth/rag with water, pour some forcefield on it- rub it in- then buff around all of the leather parts of your shoes- 2 or 3 coats every few months. Dont touch any suede with it though. (Hope this helps a few of you guys....)

Nice pic packers
Today:

my dude pharO got the cleanest fits...
and DJ Pronto house looks like Rob & Bigs  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

my dude pharO got the cleanest fits...
and DJ Pronto house looks like Rob & Bigs  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

shortyc, no romo but you look like you dropped mad weight

noticed that to, good tihs shortyc

proto
nerd.gif

chamwill... do u wear the same thing everyday? no hate jus wonderin

Originally Posted by theLwerd

shortyc, no romo but you look like you dropped mad weight

noticed that to, good tihs shortyc

proto
nerd.gif

chamwill... do u wear the same thing everyday? no hate jus wonderin

last couple of days, my new favorite pair of Air Maxes...is like walking on clouds..
5493332875_0cb804ed04_b.jpg

playoffs for a quick pharmacy run the other night
5493333705_74a24e38e3_b.jpg

last couple of days, my new favorite pair of Air Maxes...is like walking on clouds..
5493332875_0cb804ed04_b.jpg

playoffs for a quick pharmacy run the other night
5493333705_74a24e38e3_b.jpg

Originally Posted by wiseguyK

Dope stuff everybody ... pulled out the Parra's today for class 
smokin.gif

that is one dope fit, sir.
pimp.gif

again no romo but i have to agree with all the love tombz/pharo gets for the fits. They may look the same at times but execution of the fits is still piffington. Imagine if this guy went back home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wiseguyK

Dope stuff everybody ... pulled out the Parra's today for class 
smokin.gif

that is one dope fit, sir.
pimp.gif

again no romo but i have to agree with all the love tombz/pharo gets for the fits. They may look the same at times but execution of the fits is still piffington. Imagine if this guy went back home
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom