OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

good stuff NT...too many to name, but yall killn it
last few days for me

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Modzilla I'll post detail shots of mine later, the bag ran me a whoopin' 90$!!!...it has a laptop compartment with incredibly good padding on the back it has 2 front zipped compartments in the front, one which has about 4 slots for documents and things of that sort, the main compartment is padded all around and fits ALOT of %*@!...I took about 60% of my clothes just in that bag and my camera gear, the main compartment Aldo has two zipup net pouches and it has two side pocket compartments, the bag also has Velcro openings which im assuming are for a water bottle...this bag is a beast...just one big $%! bag...lol

Wow, mine cost $500 (freebie for me) great bag so if yours is anyway near as good you've done well.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Modzilla I'll post detail shots of mine later, the bag ran me a whoopin' 90$!!!...it has a laptop compartment with incredibly good padding on the back it has 2 front zipped compartments in the front, one which has about 4 slots for documents and things of that sort, the main compartment is padded all around and fits ALOT of %*@!...I took about 60% of my clothes just in that bag and my camera gear, the main compartment Aldo has two zipup net pouches and it has two side pocket compartments, the bag also has Velcro openings which im assuming are for a water bottle...this bag is a beast...just one big $%! bag...lol

Wow, mine cost $500 (freebie for me) great bag so if yours is anyway near as good you've done well.

last wear in these the other night. sold 'em on ebay today. gonna unDS the '01's some time soon.

5554081985_70a75b9bbf_z.jpg
5554082221_31ef07cc66_z.jpg

5554081789_d4e7febfd9_z.jpg

last wear in these the other night. sold 'em on ebay today. gonna unDS the '01's some time soon.

5554081985_70a75b9bbf_z.jpg
5554082221_31ef07cc66_z.jpg

5554081789_d4e7febfd9_z.jpg

Dope 2001's .

man I've been on a hunt for some 2001 III'S for the longest...found a pair on ebay finally and the United States stopped all shipments by air coming from china. I wasn't risking spending 300 on a pair that would take over a month to reach me... I was so pissed.

Back
Top Bottom