OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

End of Day post...first day in shorts this year, weather peaked at 61*, started dumpin drops at sunset. Sick of it. Anyway, first time wearin these outta the house...if I could get a 1/2 sz bigger in the future, I'd sell deez w/a quickness but for $60, they get the job done & then some.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WARNING![/color] Blindness caused by reflection of my whiteness through your monitor not covered by my insurance which barely covers me and the lady. Stare at VIII Lows for sight recovery should this occur. These may also help: 
glasses.gif

End of Day post...first day in shorts this year, weather peaked at 61*, started dumpin drops at sunset. Sick of it. Anyway, first time wearin these outta the house...if I could get a 1/2 sz bigger in the future, I'd sell deez w/a quickness but for $60, they get the job done & then some.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WARNING![/color] Blindness caused by reflection of my whiteness through your monitor not covered by my insurance which barely covers me and the lady. Stare at VIII Lows for sight recovery should this occur. These may also help: 
glasses.gif

MOUNDRAISED: You killin it! The kicks get more dope each day in those pics on 76! Never seen those Elephant/Blue 90 AMs...AMAZED! VI Reds are my #1 (Infrared, of course).

The Black/Cement IIIs were hot on today on NT! '01s would be first choice but this year's retros may hafta do...might be my only IIIs I own, those & the True blues. Thank God for 2011!

MOUNDRAISED: You killin it! The kicks get more dope each day in those pics on 76! Never seen those Elephant/Blue 90 AMs...AMAZED! VI Reds are my #1 (Infrared, of course).

The Black/Cement IIIs were hot on today on NT! '01s would be first choice but this year's retros may hafta do...might be my only IIIs I own, those & the True blues. Thank God for 2011!

Back
Top Bottom