OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Dope 2001's .

man I've been on a hunt for some 2001 III'S for the longest...found a pair on ebay finally and the United States stopped all shipments by air coming from china. I wasn't risking spending 300 on a pair that would take over a month to reach me... I was so pissed.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

last wear in these the other night. sold 'em on ebay today. gonna unDS the '01's some time soon.

damn....you should of still kept them.  why you sell em?

last wear in these the other night. sold 'em on ebay today. gonna unDS the '01's some time soon.

Originally Posted by dimez81

they're the '08 cdp's... they're rereleasing this year so screw it. besides, i really don't see myself wearing those once i start wearing the '01's... nike air FTW.

the only thing making me wanna hold onto 'em is the fact that i wore them the whole time during my LA trip. the RIF LA guys took my pic and put me on their blog in those shoes... but whatever... i need some money cuz i just found my grails...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DJ PROTO J- How do you managed to take the same pics every single time lol. change up your pose dude.

i dunno dude. i just shoot a couple pix real quick and keep it moving. i could care less about the pose, that's just how i like to stand... it's really just about the shoes and the fit.

they're the '08 cdp's... they're rereleasing this year so screw it. besides, i really don't see myself wearing those once i start wearing the '01's... nike air FTW.

the only thing making me wanna hold onto 'em is the fact that i wore them the whole time during my LA trip. the RIF LA guys took my pic and put me on their blog in those shoes... but whatever... i need some money cuz i just found my grails...
nerd.gif

DJ PROTO J- How do you managed to take the same pics every single time lol. change up your pose dude.

i dunno dude. i just shoot a couple pix real quick and keep it moving. i could care less about the pose, that's just how i like to stand... it's really just about the shoes and the fit.

nerd.gif

yeah but i dont see 01's lasting for the next 10years..thats why keep the cdp's. Im all for the nike air.  I rather wear my 2000's infared vi's over the 2010 but still would keep them for down the line due to the cracking from age. Hopefully the quality with the retro this year is up to par with them.

Just wondering because they still look pretty new.

nerd.gif

yeah but i dont see 01's lasting for the next 10years..thats why keep the cdp's. Im all for the nike air.  I rather wear my 2000's infared vi's over the 2010 but still would keep them for down the line due to the cracking from age. Hopefully the quality with the retro this year is up to par with them.

Just wondering because they still look pretty new.

^ yeah, i'll prolly regret it. especially if this year's retro is crappy, paint cracking quality. but whatever. they sold for $200, which is me making a profit, cuz i bought 'em used for about $150 early last year.

^ yeah, i'll prolly regret it. especially if this year's retro is crappy, paint cracking quality. but whatever. they sold for $200, which is me making a profit, cuz i bought 'em used for about $150 early last year.

Originally Posted by brickSB

jeah! ya know what i'm sayin'...

nah, i'm just surprised i could turn any profit on 'em.

Originally Posted by brickSB

jeah! ya know what i'm sayin'...

nah, i'm just surprised i could turn any profit on 'em.

Back
Top Bottom