OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mindless2778

I guess.... Damn, dude, $96 for a pair of jeans?
laugh.gif
 I need a better job.
Plus, in Puerto Rico, all I have is Zara's, Express, etc etc Marshall's.....
laugh.gif
 Get my point?

I feel you man, you can order online though :smile:
Still need a better job, loco. 
laugh.gif
When you buy expensive jeans know that you are often paying for quality. I have three pairs of Nudie Jeans and they cost me over $200 a pair but combine their quality with the amount of times I wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Buffalo > jcrew denim.! Lol

Every single pair of Buffalo jeans I've worn has that same thin, paper-like feel, and the price tag is not that much different than Jcrew, so you are entitle to your opinion, but I have to disagree with it.Knicks fresh - thanks homie

Every single pair of Buffalo jeans I've worn has that same thin, paper-like feel, and the price tag is not that much different than Jcrew, so you are entitle to your opinion, but I have to disagree with it.Knicks fresh - thanks homie

Btw congrats on you anni with your wifey!... It all depends on the line you go with along wig your lower body size but I do tend to go with the semi sretch fit cuz my football/track runner type legs actually fit into them comfortable. For example any HnM denim never even go past my quads lol

Btw congrats on you anni with your wifey!... It all depends on the line you go with along wig your lower body size but I do tend to go with the semi sretch fit cuz my football/track runner type legs actually fit into them comfortable. For example any HnM denim never even go past my quads lol

Back
Top Bottom