OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO POST MY BB PICS ON HERE..I TAKE PICS OF MY KICKS ON MY PHONE NEARLY EVERYDAY AND POST THEM ON TWITTER

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO POST MY BB PICS ON HERE..I TAKE PICS OF MY KICKS ON MY PHONE NEARLY EVERYDAY AND POST THEM ON TWITTER

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Buffalo > jcrew denim.! Lol

Every single pair of Buffalo jeans I've worn has that same thin, paper-like feel, and the price tag is not that much different than Jcrew, so you are entitle to your opinion, but I have to disagree with it.Knicks fresh - thanks homie

Btw congrats on you anni with your wifey!... It all depends on the line you go with along wig your lower body size but I do tend to go with the semi sretch fit cuz my football/track runner type legs actually fit into them comfortable. For example any HnM denim never even go past my quads lol

Thanks man! I see where you are coming from, I have chicken legs so I feel like I'm drowning in a pair of buffalo's, I don't really fill them in at all, if that makes any sense...

Buffalo > jcrew denim.! Lol

Every single pair of Buffalo jeans I've worn has that same thin, paper-like feel, and the price tag is not that much different than Jcrew, so you are entitle to your opinion, but I have to disagree with it.Knicks fresh - thanks homie

Btw congrats on you anni with your wifey!... It all depends on the line you go with along wig your lower body size but I do tend to go with the semi sretch fit cuz my football/track runner type legs actually fit into them comfortable. For example any HnM denim never even go past my quads lol

Thanks man! I see where you are coming from, I have chicken legs so I feel like I'm drowning in a pair of buffalo's, I don't really fill them in at all, if that makes any sense...

sat
southbeaches.jpg

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by mindless2778

I feel you man, you can order online though :smile:
Still need a better job, loco. 
laugh.gif
When you buy expensive jeans know that you are often paying for quality. I have three pairs of Nudie Jeans and they cost me over $200 a pair but combine their quality with the amount of times I wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Agreed.... and $100 - $300 for a pair of jeans is nothing compared to how much most people spend on shoes in here. I think you'd get more wears out of your jeans than your shoes for the most part. The quality is definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by mindless2778

I feel you man, you can order online though :smile:
Still need a better job, loco. 
laugh.gif
When you buy expensive jeans know that you are often paying for quality. I have three pairs of Nudie Jeans and they cost me over $200 a pair but combine their quality with the amount of times I wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Agreed.... and $100 - $300 for a pair of jeans is nothing compared to how much most people spend on shoes in here. I think you'd get more wears out of your jeans than your shoes for the most part. The quality is definitely appreciated.

Disappointing Carolina loss the other day, but nonetheless showed support, and my little guy Coop got some new Kobes for his b-day!
bda26474aecbbddcf23bcaadbfa92b89c806afad.pjpg

b5116f49c3dffab2a70b4eaf090bdaa6170d53c8.pjpg

Lastly, Finally got to bust these out on a quick trip to the store/mall yesterday
99d16145ccd0feb3a0f168a0dc58fe289158ba81.pjpg

Disappointing Carolina loss the other day, but nonetheless showed support, and my little guy Coop got some new Kobes for his b-day!
bda26474aecbbddcf23bcaadbfa92b89c806afad.pjpg

b5116f49c3dffab2a70b4eaf090bdaa6170d53c8.pjpg

Lastly, Finally got to bust these out on a quick trip to the store/mall yesterday
99d16145ccd0feb3a0f168a0dc58fe289158ba81.pjpg

$96 isn't even bad for a pair of jeans. Recently I've been researching some raw denim and I just missed out on a pair of brand new Nudie GrimTims for $89
mad.gif
.. I think I might buy some APCs or even Naked And Famous Jeans because I've heard about all the holes and crotch blowouts that Nudies get though. Even Cris's denim is nice - the Ironhearts but as a college student I can't drop $300+ on denim lol 
laugh.gif

$96 isn't even bad for a pair of jeans. Recently I've been researching some raw denim and I just missed out on a pair of brand new Nudie GrimTims for $89
mad.gif
.. I think I might buy some APCs or even Naked And Famous Jeans because I've heard about all the holes and crotch blowouts that Nudies get though. Even Cris's denim is nice - the Ironhearts but as a college student I can't drop $300+ on denim lol 
laugh.gif

A good pair of jeans is an investment, forthe amount of times I've rocked those 96$ jcrew slims I'm extremely content with my purchase and IMO with time a good pair of jeans get better, I might invest in some nudies, have never own a pair...

Back
Top Bottom