OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

A good pair of jeans is an investment, forthe amount of times I've rocked those 96$ jcrew slims I'm extremely content with my purchase and IMO with time a good pair of jeans get better, I might invest in some nudies, have never own a pair...

^ Yup, that's exactly right K-Steez.......I always hear, "Damn, you spent that much on denim??!!!"  I invested in 3 pairs that cost a pretty penny, and not regretting it at all, they're gonna look way better when they're beat over time, but if anyone wants to question it further, take it HERE.

Cris.

^ Yup, that's exactly right K-Steez.......I always hear, "Damn, you spent that much on denim??!!!"  I invested in 3 pairs that cost a pretty penny, and not regretting it at all, they're gonna look way better when they're beat over time, but if anyone wants to question it further, take it HERE.

Cris.

dope kicks NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eeBS7eez - agreed, i play MW1 & 2 more thank Black Ops
Steezy - i hate when my laces get frayed...quick fix tho
Ty - those damn brons
mad.gif
smokin.gif

recycled pic...these today
4886091226_5220c8d368_z.jpg

dope kicks NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eeBS7eez - agreed, i play MW1 & 2 more thank Black Ops
Steezy - i hate when my laces get frayed...quick fix tho
Ty - those damn brons
mad.gif
smokin.gif

recycled pic...these today
4886091226_5220c8d368_z.jpg

:jawdrop:

Those knicks Brons are insane man...

Mayhem, I just bookmarked the site, that's really helpful bro.

:jawdrop:

Those knicks Brons are insane man...

Mayhem, I just bookmarked the site, that's really helpful bro.

Oh, I agree on what you guys are saying about the quality for the price. I just can't drop that amount on anything right now, but, trust me, if I had the income to do so, I would in a heartbeat.
laugh.gif

Knicks Brons =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need those in my life, same with the pink laces joints.

Oh, I agree on what you guys are saying about the quality for the price. I just can't drop that amount on anything right now, but, trust me, if I had the income to do so, I would in a heartbeat.
laugh.gif

Knicks Brons =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need those in my life, same with the pink laces joints.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A good pair of jeans is an investment, forthe amount of times I've rocked those 96$ jcrew slims I'm extremely content with my purchase and IMO with time a good pair of jeans get better, I might invest in some nudies, have never own a pair...

I've heard some good and bad things about Nudies

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I've heard some good and bad things about Nudies

Back
Top Bottom