Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Got these in today.

So excited, because I was unable to get them last year.

Definitely underrated 3 release.

When Nike actually cared
30t6p3b.gif

Just picked these up within the last week VVVNDS Oly 6s 2000 & DS Oly 7s 2004.... numbers 4 and 5 on my top five list... 
happy.gif

It already feels like July with 80 degree weather today..... 
laugh.gif

Previous owner laced up the 6s so high and tight they can't breathe..
roll.gif

8c126be67ee57ba57d0e0f9182da6d99f43f440f_r.jpg
22f16d6ce2b978e09c7d31dace63cb7aa7233a6b_r.jpg
6a716e62eeb77dec919e735fe2ec88050868481e_r.jpg

Which one you guys like better? Just curious? Its a hard choice but I say 6s because blue is my color.

^ Dope pickups everyone!

Those Wolf Kobe's is crazy!

& Vaddy, I like the 7's actually, only because I just like 7's more than 6's. But they're BOTH HEAT!

I just hate the goof with the number '9' on the heel. The left shoe's 9 is tilted right, and the right shoe's is tilted left.

Not really a big thing, but yeah. Overall man, nice pickups!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Dope pickups everyone!

Those Wolf Kobe's is crazy!

& Vaddy, I like the 7's actually, only because I just like 7's more than 6's. But they're BOTH HEAT!

I just hate the goof with the number '9' on the heel. The left shoe's 9 is tilted right, and the right shoe's is tilted left.

Not really a big thing, but yeah. Overall man, nice pickups!
Thanks bruh, like you I actually liked the Oly 7s better for a long time now until I seen the Oly 6s in person (never had before) the leather is so smooth and the navy blue with the white is beautiful can't stop looking at them. 
nerd.gif

Lebron ID's lookin good. Lunargrands as well. I want a pair for my wedding, but I'm slow on the cop and they won't be making it to Canada any time soon.

Haven't posted on NT since mid December so forgive me for posting everything in March. This is what I've picked up since the "Last Shot" XIV released.

Shout-outs to Paul, Jeff, and Josh.

Something old, and something new...

See ya next time. . . . .whenever that will be.

Just impulse copped Blue Collar Burn Rubbers because of that cmoneymontana post 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

They should be here in 5-10 days 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom