OFFICIAL MARCH 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. All my receipts say $5, but when I did the surveys, they email me $10. Prolly just a matter of time like others have said.

Yep. All my receipts say $5, but when I did the surveys, they email me $10. Prolly just a matter of time like others have said.
The factory stores can print out whatever discount they want. But we will get confirmation once the Inmoment survey site says it's not a gift card anymore.

I'm interested in these Decon 2s. Hopefully I can find the Sail colorway in my size.

Citadel ca D35A52D8-2AC4-4182-ADF8-9B8882E2AFFF.jpeg C166249F-9765-4067-A11D-1D0FEE236000.jpeg 14CFC93C-14AA-41A2-B3C6-7FDE28A62798.jpeg A1FA4F5E-7261-4F8D-B5FB-5D68B87D62B6.jpeg 3AF4105E-5AB3-40B2-BFEA-2DF72A45C73C.jpeg

I'm interested in these Decon 2s. Hopefully I can find the Sail colorway in my size.

I like the Decon 2 much better in the Sail colorway than the black . A friend of mine came up on a pair last week at Rosemont that were in the back stock room (must've been a return) for $55 out the door, so always remember to try to find someone willing to look in back for you.

I like the Decon 2 much better in the Sail colorway than the black . A friend of mine came up on a pair last week at Rosemont that were in the back stock room (must've been a return) for $55 out the door, so always remember to try to find someone willing to look in back for you.

I'll definitely do that. Thank you.

441DF66E-BE04-4A79-8064-9C48836E7DDB.jpeg
7B51A703-01D3-40B9-BF12-78A2A3F1E5A7.jpeg
last weeks receipt said $5, got $10 coupon.
just went to outlets today, receipt says 5 off 25. we’ll see in a couple days
never read to much on the surveye site, but almost sure it asked “would you like a coupon or discount on next purchase”.
today, it said “would you like a promo code”

Quick post: The Pike in Long Beach on the hash wall
11.5 Jordan 6 CNY
8.5 Jordan 13 Royal Blue

Was at jersey shore outlets tinton falls today.

Wheat 13's for $140.

Nothing else of note. The last few times I've been there it's been trash.

nice to see xxxii showing up at outlets!
The only problem is that even at the outlets unless they have a sale you can get them at other places cheaper right now since you can use a code on them. When foot locker has 20% off you save an extra 20 off the outlet price and a little bit more when nike.com has their 25% off sales. They'll probably get some cats that don't know though.

The only problem is that even at the outlets unless they have a sale you can get them at other places cheaper right now since you can use a code on them. When foot locker has 20% off you save an extra 20 off the outlet price and a little bit more when nike.com has their 25% off sales. They'll probably get some cats that don't know though.
I like XXXII (32s)

Look really like 2s
With lots of updates
But..... I have a hard time squeezing my foot into TTS 32

If I go 1/2 up, I can squeeze in but 32s will kill my midfoot

I like XXXII (32s)

Look really like 2s
With lots of updates
But..... I have a hard time squeezing my foot into TTS 32

If I go 1/2 up, I can squeeze in but 32s will kill my midfoot
I like the 32's too and I'm glad I don't have them problems with them. Just waiting for the price to drop some more since nobody seems to like these at all. Outside of the rare colors everyone has a ton of sizes left on and offline. I really like the Westbrook and UNC CW but I'll take any of them tbh. I guess because people on the more casual sneakers right now that's why these aren't selling but personally I really like the look of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom