OFFICIAL MARCH 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The promo will be 30% off CLEARANCE APPAREL, CLEARANCE EQUIPMENT, HASH WALL, IN BIN (AISLE) CLEARANCE (any shoe ending in .97).

That will be the promo in every store you go to unless that particular store is deviating from the email, but I doubt that will be the case. Start date of the sale may vary. My store’s starts today.

No code or coupon needed.
unnamed (2).jpg

i didn't know there was a nike outlet in westlake, i guess i just pass by it every time I got to camarillo

nothing good on the hash wall there?

i might stop by camarillo tonight

i didn't know there was a nike outlet in westlake, i guess i just pass by it every time I got to camarillo

nothing good on the hash wall there?

i might stop by camarillo tonight

They don't have a hash wall. They used to have a hash wall when they first opened ,but got rid of it. No sale there either.

thanks for the info, i'll skip it for tonight and go straight to camarillo

Quick question.. I no they stopped the 10$ gift cards but if you still have some would you be allowed to use them?

Quick question.. I no they stopped the 10$ gift cards but if you still have some would you be allowed to use them?

I just used my $10 gift card this past weekend. Even though it wasn't picking up on their computer, they still honored it and manually inputted the discount for me...

yeah I know! not that big of a deal but I spend a lot of money at nike on a weekly basis over the last 30 yrs and I cannot remember ever getting a email or anything.. Just frustrating..

Do you have the Nike+ app? I just started getting emails when I downloaded that app

Cool thanks . I’m going to try and hit up ontario Mills tomorrow since the Santa Clarita was a no go on the 30% off . Did anyone happen to go to ontario Mills today?

Cool thanks . I’m going to try and hit up ontario Mills tomorrow since the Santa Clarita was a no go on the 30% off . Did anyone happen to go to ontario Mills today?
I was there yesterday, it was pretty dry. 50% off random sweats/joggers and select training gear...same stuff that’s kinda been on sale for a while now. How was Santa Clarita looking?

I was there yesterday, it was pretty dry. 50% off random sweats/joggers and select training gear...same stuff that’s kinda been on sale for a while now. How was Santa Clarita looking?
I usually only look through the 11-13 shoes . Nothing special bunch of misc lebron soldier 11s some rainbow flyknit racers . They had a bunch of warriors and cavs black hoodies . No lakers though . They had 20% shoes and 30% off shirts and shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom