Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by JC08

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Can't wait.

FSU
pimp.gif

This guy knows, best kept secret!!! 

They just won the ACC tournament (beating UNC and Duke) and many people are picking them to go to the final 4
laugh.gif
. Worst secret ever

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

You have to pay now to watch the games online.... used to be free am I missing something?!
http://niketalk.com/topic/333124/NCAA-March-Madness-Live-For-Free

Click this link and it shall set you free

IDK, CBSsportsline.com has always been free for me. IDK what all this pay to watch stuff is. But we will see once the games start if I get it. But I got a stream going right now just waiting for Colorado/Murray St to start. So im pretty sure im good to go.

You have to pay now to watch the games online.... used to be free am I missing something?!

Elpablo thank you kindly, you have made my Thursday & Friday go soo much better @ work my friend. I am forever indebted to you.

Much appreciated, I was about to be pissed. Good look!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

IDK, CBSsportsline.com has always been free for me. IDK what all this pay to watch stuff is. But we will see once the games start if I get it. But I got a stream going right now just waiting for Colorado/Murray St to start. So im pretty sure im good to go.

Damn I knew that, I wonder if they will do games on TBS and TruTv etc too?

Im good to go on CBSsportsline, I think that whole text thing was just to get revenue for whoever was doing the promotion. But I dont see anywhere where I would have to pay anything. O well. Maybe it was just for a phone app. Im on the comp all day so it doesnt really matter. As long as ya got somewhere to watch it then thats good.

Tournament is just too exciting to miss.

Is anyone else having problems on a mac with CBSsportsline. Nothing is loading when I clicked the link to watch.

The link is for all of the games on ncaa.com, not just CBS

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by JC08

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Can't wait.

FSU
pimp.gif

This guy knows, best kept secret!!! 

They just won the ACC tournament (beating UNC and Duke) and many people are picking them to go to the final 4
laugh.gif
. Worst secret ever

Yet people are still down on them and have Ohio St. knocking them off when they meet... I'd still say they're a dark horse regardless if they won ACC or not!

Originally Posted by frankl1001

The link is for all of the games on ncaa.com, not just CBS
Well see. My phone blocks those 5 digit text numbers so I cant do that thing. But if anything I have other ways to stream the games besides cbssportsline. Well see what happens when 12:40 comes around for the Kansas st game

From a draft perspective, I can't wait to see Baylor and how Perry Jones responds to being on that big stage, because if he shrinks, I will be out on him. He's just about run out of excuses.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

From a draft perspective, I can't wait to see Baylor and how Perry Jones responds to being on that big stage, because if he shrinks, I will be out on him. He's just about run out of excuses.

I love Baylor, been trying to ride them the last couple years.  But I have a feeling Wolters is going to run circles around them today.

Even if Wolters runs circles around them SDSU has no shot of winning this game.

Will get some answers if Baylor and UNLV meet. 'Cause Moser is an animal, Perry will need to match him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Even if Wolters runs circles around them SDSU has no shot of winning this game.

Why no shot?  Because Baylor and Perry have been such a consistent force this season?  Call it dumb but I think they have a good shot of winning this one.  

When Murray State plays with energy they look like they'd be a really tough team to out this year.
Edit: Also makes it easier with all the CSU turnover. Every time down the court.

SDSU as a team is not in the same league as Baylor.

Just take one look at the schedule, Baylor has been EXTREMELY consistent in beating teams not named Missouri or Kansas. Just because they don't have a strong track record against the big dogs doesn't mean they won't be able to HANDLE South Dakota State. The Jackrabbits' best win is @WASH, while impressive at the time, is a team that is in the NIT. They've lost to both Minnesota by 16 and Nebraska by 12.

I think Baylor is overrated, but SDSU isn't anything special...At all. I got Baylor losing in the next round though.

Back
Top Bottom