Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Yep, looks over. Marquette has a real good shot to go to the Final Four.

Missouri was the team I was worried about so I think they do have a good shot now....but we'll take it 1 game at a time.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Yep, looks over. Marquette has a real good shot to go to the Final Four.

Missouri was the team I was worried about so I think they do have a good shot now....but we'll take it 1 game at a time.
You'll probably handle size better than Mizzou would. If you run into Michigan St. in the regional final you'll have a real good shot (better than MIZ would have).

But this tourney is a bit crazy so yes, take it one game at a time. Congrats BTW. We mopped up your squad last October, so maybe this is karma. 
tongue.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Let's go Iowa state!!

Good looking squad! Played Mizzou tough this year. Young coach, upstart squad, cocky opponent. I wouldn't pick y'all (barring a stupid line) but you have a decent shot. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

man, this elbow !%%+ has got to stop.

I can't say it was a bad call. Probably more like a bad rule. Definitely a dumb rule. What recourse does the offensive player have? Get out my face. Up in my jock? Taste my elbow.

Used to be a clean play. But I'm old.

VCU on a roll.....

Let's go!!!

Could have let the game get away from us right there but we refused too wilt. Stroke oncoming...

Iowa State jabbing. But their haymakers are missing the mark. Need to land the big punches to beat the Pros...

You think IOWA STATE stuffs a thousand hundred dollar bills in a suitcase in order to land future top five picks?

I miss the days of Garnett and Kobe. $%*% it. Let em go pro instead of staging this charade...

Soon as Calipari gets busted he'll sign with the Knicks. Fraud-*** dude always bails to the next level leaving probation in his wake. Check the tape.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just came in to say I NEVER want to hear Buckeye slander from a Duke fan EVER again. 
Lehigh though???? 
roll.gif

Austin Rivers is going to go pro for sure now. 
laugh.gif

Go Buckeyes!!!! 
pimp.gif

How many ships does tOSU have again??????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Let's go!!!

Could have let the game get away from us right there but we refused too wilt. Stroke oncoming...

I'll send flowers to the Mrs.

Vandy can't get a rebound. Lose (PROBABLY). Why I could never be a coach. Offensive rebounds kill me.

KID MISSES!

VANDY MISSES! Over the back foul missed though.

Eff it. Cheeseheads moves on.

The ***! Wisconsin gets away with lol. Won't get called there, but definitely a push.

Back
Top Bottom