Official March Madness Thread

CJ McCollum show will be in full effect tomorrow
pimp.gif

Day 4.

Next weeks games have that potential
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When Syracuse looks up and sees the fans all sleeping while the game is goin' on next week, the Badgers might shock them.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Durden7

Whites anxiety issues are a huge red flag for NBA teams.  Its a shame too, he's got some serious abilities.
roll.gif
 if you actually believe that. White will be a lottery pick come this time next year.

Did I say he wasnt going to be a lottery pick?

Drew Gordon looked impressive last night. I don't follow CBB that closely but I expected to know that name before last night given how good he looked. He should be higher than the mid 2nd round projections I saw on a mock site.

Gordon started at UCLA.

His brother Aaron will be a HS senior and a big time recruit. Has some nasty dunks.

Georgetown is set on launching 3s when they're only down 3 with 5 minutes left I'm confused.

Last 5 minutes of the first half are going to sting for a awhile, but Hard me to not to be proud of this team.

happy.gif

Unbelievable to make the Sweet 16 in a rebuilding year--although we've been rebuilding for 20+ years. Team is hitting its stride at the perfect time.

Must resist temptation to drive 5 hours to STL. . .

i

I'm pretty sure that Kentucky is going to smack the *%@% out of Indiana. And both teams probably know it.

Back
Top Bottom