Official March Madness Thread

laugh.gif
At UNC being better

Ethics aside (and a lot of people cheat and still suck) - that was a damn good team that put egos aside and played as hard and as unselfish as anyone. Deserving team, but those traits are typical of Calipari teams, so good for him..he was due.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Ethics aside (and a lot of people cheat and still suck) - that was a damn good team that put egos aside and played as hard and as unselfish as anyone. Deserving team, but those traits are typical of Calipari teams, so good for him..he was due.

Truth. Great coaching job.

And in no way am I suggesting UNC was better.  I think UK was the best teams this year, I just think a healthy UNC and them were pretty evenly matched.

@ the UK 
laugh.gif
 hate No point in playing the what if game 

UNC had no answer for Lamb and miller + MKG VS HB who wins that match up ? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 every knows who's better not even close 

But on the other hand Kendall and Mac were playing 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 both step there game's way UP

if you want to hate on a team then be 
mad.gif
 mad at maryland  and creighton .... yo Rook weren't you on the syracuse train tho 

Uh yeah, UK would have an advantage at 4 out of 5 positions (Lawson). edit: yea, I thought about that Duke team. I don't know.

Originally Posted by show time 96

@ the UK 
laugh.gif
 hate No point in playing the what if game 

UNC had no answer for Lamb and miller + MKG VS HB who wins that match up ? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 every knows who's better not even close 

But on the other hand Kendall and Mac were playing 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 both step there game's way UP

if you want to hate on a team then be 
mad.gif
 mad at maryland  and creighton .... yo Rook weren't you on the syracuse train tho 

Ofcourse. I'm a Cuse fan. Even with Fab I didn't see them beating UK though. Just think for a sec, UK went the entire season without losing anyone to injuries, sus, etc.Then look at teams like Mich St., Indiana, UNC, Cuse, etc.UK just had a great year man. One of those seasons where everything went right for them.

The only advantage any of those UNC teams would have is that Handsbroad got DWade type whistles in college.

Originally Posted by show time 96

^
ohwell.gif
 that's the 08 team that got cooked by KU 

Are we talking a healthy team or the lineup that won the title? Ginyard got injured early,would've been an even better team with him healthy. I'd take the depth and chemistry of the '09 team over the talent of this UK team.

That North Carolina team would NOT have beaten this Kentucky team.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

2014 Championship Game in Arlington TX? Can't wait!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

those gators team would give this uk a good match. if im not mistaken they were soph/juniors, so they had experience

Expected UK to win. Cal definitely did a great coaching job and these dude really play well together, and like playing together. Having a guy like MKG to be your glue guy is huge. Davis in the middle is equally as ridiculous, too. Really hope that Wall can be paired with him in the draft.

Yea, I think the Gators would match up excellently with this UK team, think they would beat them. I mean, they smacked an Ohio State team that was really good and Oden was arguably more of a game changer than Davis.

Every time I think about Oden and how good that guy could have been man
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom