Official March Madness Thread

triche didnt get hammered tho... he was comin back for a ball in flight... the defender is entitled to the same space on the court... triche left his feet and dropped the ball...

shoulda been Ashville ball... there was no lane violation either... the ref was watching the release of the ball... he thought he missed (he did) n blew the whistle..

Triche got hammered? LMAO....The ball was going out of bounds before the kid touched him. Y'all got saved by the refs period.

kendall williams is good money .... what was ben howland thinking
laugh.gif

UNM with the solid lock down defense the last 5 minutes or so against LBSU is why they won. Alford 
has been a godsend for the Lobos, he should be in the running for coach of the year almost every year. New Mexico

State gonna get the W later tonight for the "Land of Enchantment" haha.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Cuse got outplayed but relax with the refs holy ***@, it was a clear lane violation...triche got hammered, the missed call on that is just as bad as giving the ball back to cuse....how bout triche getting fouled with time on the shotclock n they just end the half?....calm down people
lol a clear lane violation. thats why not even reggie miller knew that rule? and dude barely was touched on inbound play. yall syracuse fans acting like he got speared by goldberg. refs blew the game point blank

Yea clear %!% were u watching, o yea lets lean on reggie miller for explanation of lane violations lol...yawn

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Lane violation was the correct call. The out of bounds, shot clock, and goaltend were !#@$@+! terrible. This officiating crew will not work again this year. Congrats to the Cuse I guess...you were a $$@+$! officiating crew away from becoming infamous.

The missed call on that in bounds pass was that he was fouled...not that it went off him.
Thats not a foul.

i couldnt watch the full 2nd half of the SU gme i left right when they went ahead by one in early in the 2nd

so i cant really speak on refs but all i know is that im happy they survived the game today.

The ball was going out of bounds before there was even contact. It wasn't a damn foul.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Lane violation was the correct call. The out of bounds, shot clock, and goaltend were !#@$@+! terrible. This officiating crew will not work again this year. Congrats to the Cuse I guess...you were a $$@+$! officiating crew away from becoming infamous.

The missed call on that in bounds pass was that he was fouled...not that it went off him.
So wouldnt it have been and 1and1 then.......?

USM is apologizing for the pep band yelling "where's your green card", when Kansas State's Angel Rodriguez was about to shoot free throws.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
That's Mississippi for you. I am not surprised. 8/8 so far. Lot of chalk today for me. My upset picks are for tomorrow. Only lower seed I have advancing today is UCONN.

Cuse got outplayed but relax with the refs holy ***@, it was a clear lane violation...triche got hammered, the missed call on that is just as bad as giving the ball back to cuse....how bout triche getting fouled with time on the shotclock n they just end the half?....calm down people
lol a clear lane violation. thats why not even reggie miller knew that rule? and dude barely was touched on inbound play. yall syracuse fans acting like he got speared by goldberg. refs blew the game point blank

Yea clear %!% were u watching, o yea lets lean on reggie miller for explanation of lane violations lol...yawn
indifferent.gif
reggie miller probably knows more than those refs know. And i know for a fact he knows more than anyone on this forum. You didn't even know why it was till the dude explained it after the game

indifferent.gif
reggie miller probably knows more than those refs know. And i know for a fact he knows more than anyone on this forum. You didn't even know why it was till the dude explained it after the game

Lol your bugging dude, he was in the lane efore he released and never got back...not rocket science

indifferent.gif

Lol your bugging dude, he was in the lane efore he released and never got back...not rocket science
to bad the lane violation was called on the guard
roll.gif
roll.gif
you don't even know the call. im not denying it didn't happen im just saying 99.9% of the country didn't know that rule

Back
Top Bottom