OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Looks like Curry is running out of steam.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I blame Kansas' game plan mostly right now... Davidson isn't exactly doing anything special to get Curry the ball, KU just refuses to come out of their regular defense to guard him - you've gotta just keep a guy on him constantly, go full prevent the entire length of the court and make somebody else on the team beat you.

I know that's not the prideful way to go about things, and you shouldn't have to do that when your Kansas and they're Davidson, but deal with it... win the game the most logical way possible.

Until this game, we have never ran a box and 1. You're wrong.

I was about to say the same thing....

KU has switched up defenses a number of times...

If you notice, sometimes the guards don't know what to play when they are @ the top of the key so they scream @ their teammates asking them what to do

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

CONTACT and no whistle for "posterboy" curry.. where are you now KANSAS FANS?? you guys are pathetic.

go inside and win. two straight possessions for KU and success inside

He clearly initiated the contact.
So did Chalmers or whoever that was who flopped on the 3 ball, kicking their legs out & pretending like they got decked.... thenKansas fans throwing a damn fit.

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

curry needs to stop launchin these terrible shots

surprised richards hasnt been more involved offensively

Now that they ain't all dropping they're "terrible shots"
laugh.gif
sports fans are hilarious.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I blame Kansas' game plan mostly right now... Davidson isn't exactly doing anything special to get Curry the ball, KU just refuses to come out of their regular defense to guard him - you've gotta just keep a guy on him constantly, go full prevent the entire length of the court and make somebody else on the team beat you.

I know that's not the prideful way to go about things, and you shouldn't have to do that when your Kansas and they're Davidson, but deal with it... win the game the most logical way possible.

If you notice, sometimes the guards don't know what to play when they are @ the top of the key so they scream @ their teammates asking them what to do

They haven't done anything out of their standard man to man defense tonight that i've seen - they are overplaying curry and playing over top of allthe ball screens for him - but there's been no box and 1.. box and 1 would imply they were in zone except for curry.

so davidson has the refs on there side right? no call at the other end and kaun draws a wack $@% call

Craftsy....

I swear they are playing a box and one...

They have also ran a 2-3 this game...

But they have definitely been playing a box and 1 tonight...

i still dont understand how this is a potential 2 possession game. davidson needs to do something big here

They haven't done anything out of their standard man to man defense tonight that i've seen - they are overplaying curry and playing over top of all the ball screens for him - but there's been no box and 1.. box and 1 would imply they were in zone except for curry.

That's exactly what they were in.

KU might be pulling away here.. i really would love to see Davidson pull this off though...Curry really does look like he is getting tired though

Originally Posted by JND1

They haven't done anything out of their standard man to man defense tonight that i've seen - they are overplaying curry and playing over top of all the ball screens for him - but there's been no box and 1.. box and 1 would imply they were in zone except for curry.

That's exactly what they were in.

Help side defense != zone.

Everything i've seen is man to man, albeit somewhat loose on everybody but Curry. All their movement away from the ball implies man to man, unless imissed a large portion of the game that you guys got and i didn't.

Craftsy....

I swear they are playing a box and one...

They have also ran a 2-3 this game...

But they have definitely been playing a box and 1 tonight...

Maybe I missed it - but i was paying pretty close attention for 90 percent of the game.. can you tell me about when they ran the 2-3?

Fanatic... can we please get the jumping back 13 pages issue fixed please? I'm sure you guys are working on it, so I'm just venting. Just very annoying.

We are definitely looking into it. It is quite annoying.

Back
Top Bottom