OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

The WHITE LOBSTER
pimp.gif

*** is going on???

KU has 13 turnovers. unless the refs are out there passing the ball with them, I agree that the excuses from the KU fan here is laughable

Davidson HAS had the officiating on their side this tournament, there's no denying that.

But yes, Kansas should not be in this position

C'mon Davidson, don't get sloppy, they throwing lazy passes out there now.

nice swing for kansas. two misses by curry on threes. i think its about time that KU takes over and ends this little cinderella story once and for all

I blame Kansas' game plan mostly right now... Davidson isn't exactly doing anything special to get Curry the ball, KU just refuses to come out of theirregular defense to guard him - you've gotta just keep a guy on him constantly, go full prevent the entire length of the court and make somebody else on theteam beat you.

I know that's not the prideful way to go about things, and you shouldn't have to do that when your Kansas and they're Davidson, but deal with it...win the game the most logical way possible.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I blame Kansas' game plan mostly right now... Davidson isn't exactly doing anything special to get Curry the ball, KU just refuses to come out of their regular defense to guard him - you've gotta just keep a guy on him constantly, go full prevent the entire length of the court and make somebody else on the team beat you.

I know that's not the prideful way to go about things, and you shouldn't have to do that when your Kansas and they're Davidson, but deal with it... win the game the most logical way possible.

Until this game, we have never ran a box and 1. You're wrong.

This is a good game.

Gus Johnson sure likes him some white lobster.
laugh.gif

CONTACT and no whistle for "posterboy" curry.. where are you now KANSAS FANS?? you guys are pathetic.

go inside and win. two straight possessions for KU and success inside

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

CONTACT and no whistle for "posterboy" curry.. where are you now KANSAS FANS?? you guys are pathetic.

go inside and win. two straight possessions for KU and success inside

He clearly initiated the contact.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I blame Kansas' game plan mostly right now... Davidson isn't exactly doing anything special to get Curry the ball, KU just refuses to come out of their regular defense to guard him - you've gotta just keep a guy on him constantly, go full prevent the entire length of the court and make somebody else on the team beat you.

I know that's not the prideful way to go about things, and you shouldn't have to do that when your Kansas and they're Davidson, but deal with it... win the game the most logical way possible.

Until this game, we have never ran a box and 1. You're wrong.

?? I'm not suggesting a box and 1. nor has kansas really ran a true box and 1 today.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, and I don't get how it's relevant to what I said anyhow?

Back
Top Bottom